Just found my wedding dress...well, sort of...

Options
My wedding is a long way off. Official date hasn't been set and it won't be before 2015, and I am sure I will be down to my ideal weight and look the way I want to by then, but this is extra motivation.

Haven't tried it on or anything (and I might look hideous in it when I do try it on), but the style and sparkle is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. I would have it in white or diamond white, though, not light gold.

2qtgxo2.jpg

2qu3i28.jpg

2mnhfmg.jpg

Replies

• Emmaj47
    Emmaj47 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh this dress is stunning! Exactly what I want when I get married! And I'm sure you will look beautiful in it! :)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    It's gorgeous!
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you wil look absolutely beautiful xxx
  • peachstategal
    peachstategal Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful dress! You will look lovely.
  • now_or_never13
    now_or_never13 Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    So pretty! MIne wasn't too far off from that dress. A touch less sparkle.
  • roguex_1979
    roguex_1979 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I want loads of sparkle! This is the best one I've found. If it were up to me I'd have a full encrusted bodice/corset, but this one...took my breath away when I saw the picture.

:happy:
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    very beautiful! you might change your mind a lot by then, or when you start trying stuff on. I thought I wanted a totally fitted dress but fell in LOVE with a poofy one :laugh: congrats on your wedding!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Very beautiful! X
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    what a beautiful dress. But you may change your mind ALOT before then. I know I wanted a big puffy princess dress. But tthen as the wedding got closer and the time to actually buy the dress got closer i got to goal weight and realized i wanted to show up all my hard work and got a mermaid sexy tight dress. I loved my dress and at the end all that will matter is that you feel beautiufl in what ever dress you pick. congrats!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    That is a lovely dress, but do keep an open mind when you go to try things on. I started out with a very clear picture in my head of what I wanted, and decided it was AWFUL on me. I spent DAYS trying on every dress I could find before I found the right one. . . and then I won a free one in a contest, but at least it was similar, so I wore that one and canceled the other.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    so pretty!! :flowerforyou: I've never thought about what my dress would look like but i kinda always wanted to do a med evil themed wedding :blushing: