friends needed!!!

Options
HI I'm just getting started on here and I need some people i'm 5'4" and curently 152lbs i need some people to keep me motivated i was at 185 at one point and got down to 142 but lost some motivation along the way please send me an add

Replies

• Stutz77
    Stutz77 Posts: 113
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I am the same height and I was 182 at my heaviset got down 128 (due to very stressful event in my life) then found myself back up to 168, I don't want to see 182 ever again!
  • maxamilene
    Options
    Hey. I haven't dropped that low am 5'6 was 190 at HW now 176 trying to 140 ish.
    Feel free to add me. :) Good luck
  • MarciaMae
    MarciaMae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting out at about your weight, and I'm also 5'4". I'd like to get down to the 120's but for the life of me can't get there. I just lose motivation. I also need buddies, so far I have one, so feel free to add me.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm the same height. Highest weight was around 165, got down to low 130's which I think was good on me. Back up to upper 130's now though. I'd be fine with that if it was muscle but I know I have a lot of fat to lose still. Feel free to add me :)
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 5'3 and currently 158. I gained weight a few years ago after thyroid surgery and have been struggling since. My current goal is about 130 , but Would love to be around 120 eventually. Just started this app about a week ago. Any advice and support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ! Good luck all .
  • RoseOhio
    RoseOhio Posts: 6
    Options
    You can add me. I am 5'5". Weigh 138. Losing very slowly, could use some encouragement. Thanks!

Rose
  • Mountaingirl33
    Mountaingirl33 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. Looking for some community here as well as I've still got a ways to go until I reach my goal. Stay positive!
  • angel8999
    Options
    I am your same height and weight! You can add me too if you'd like.
  • angelbug813
    Options
    I want to thank everyone for all the friend request I will add everyone! It is so nice to know there are so many other people out there that are trying to do the same thing i am! lets do this everyone!!!
  • angelbug813
    Options
    I'm off to the gym I will add everyone that i have not added yet when i come back from the gym thanks for all the wonderful adds and encouragement!
  • fox2star
    fox2star Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like, I am 5'3, 138, started out at 148, this site really helps!
  • angelbug813
    Options
    Thanks everyone I added you all and thanks for the support! I wish you all the best with your weight loss journey Lets keep encouraging each other to reach our goals!!!
  • Ajellyfish77
    Ajellyfish77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am alot bigger then you :) but love your enthusiasum! If you aren't bothered by the size difference I would love to add you!
  • skilvington
    skilvington Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am 49, 5'6" was 200 lb in January. I lost some weight by myself then I came across this website. 2 weeks in and I'm still impressed, but would like some buddies to keep me on track :-)
  • TJG1966
    TJG1966 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies too. I'm 5'2 and 138 and struggling on the last 10 pounds. I run and weight lift but need motivation in the food department. I need to help in eating the right foods. Anyway, you can add me!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi,...Feel free to add me. I am trying to get back on track myself!
  • angelbug813
    Options
    wow thanks for the great responses and friend requests!