50lbs Gone but need to back on track

Options
Karenzky
Karenzky Posts: 34 Member
I started my journey last May 2012, till november , i lost 50 lbs in total, i was happy though i wasnt in my goal yet, i felt good about myself again after a long time, but i must admit ive been complacent and have my work as an excuses of eating much more than i should, since then i think i gain 3-4lbs and i dont want to wake up one day that i already gain everything ive lost, so, here i am again committing myself, no more excuses!
My progress pic is in my DP :) lets inspire and motivate each other!

Replies

• Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Get yourself back on track and reach that goal. I am in the same boat. 4.5lbs up since my last weigh in 3 months ago..... but just finished my first week back on MFP and I am ready to start seeing the scale move in the other direction. Good luck!
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look really good! Keep up the hard work!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I started my journey last May 2012, till november , i lost 50 lbs in total, i was happy though i wasnt in my goal yet, i felt good about myself again after a long time, but i must admit ive been complacent and have my work as an excuses of eating much more than i should, since then i think i gain 3-4lbs and i dont want to wake up one day that i already gain everything ive lost, so, here i am again committing myself, no more excuses!
    My progress pic is in my DP :) lets inspire and motivate each other!

Hi there. I think I started about the same time as you did. I'm not as dedicated as I was, but am still slowly losing. Feel free to add me. I'd love a little nagging too. How much further do you want to go?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!