Friends wanted for motivation & support :)

Options
Hi,

I am a 35yo mother of 2 who has recently come back to MFP, I have recently found a new interest.... Exercise and I'm loving it, (NEVER thought I would) which has also encouraged hubby to get back to the gym. I'm back on here to stay until I lose a heap of weight and feel good again, I am after some motivating and supporting friends, feel free to add me! :)

Michelle.

Replies

• JennNH12
    JennNH12 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hi there! Add me if you would like. I am a 34 year old Mother of 2 boys. Just started on MFP. Lost a few lbs before joining but needed a way to keep myself honest and accountable!
  • tigersteph80
    tigersteph80 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a 33 year old mother of 2 boys and have struggled with my weight as long as I can remember.
  • schmeckpeper
    schmeckpeper Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have two teenagers and a husband who refuse to adopt the healthy lifestyle with me...so I can use all the support I can get. Add me! :-)

Been doing this since the beginning of the year. Currently doing the 30 Day Shred....day 6 today :-) Along with Elliptical for cardio....2x day. I wear a bodymedia monitor as well.
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ya'll can add me...I log in every day and am always here to support you guys :)
  • bethanemaddox
    Options
    Hi, I'm 35 year old a mother to a 15 year old boy. I really don't want to reach 40 being unhappy with the way I look and feel. I've decided it is time for a new healthy me..

My son recently achieved his blackbelt in kickboxing and after years of debating I finally bit the bullet and joined him in kickboxing. It is awesome and absolutely loving it..

I would like to connect with others out there and make the journey as easy and as fun as possible to achieve new healthy bodies..
  • MadisonLeo
    Options
    I recently moved out of state and was out of stable work for a year. As a result, I packed on the pounds. Now that I am back in the game, I am determined to lose it all. I am also training for a marathon coming up in April (13.1) and I kickbox and crosstrain every week. Feel free to add me! I log in everyday and understand how important support is.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm 39 and have 2 boys (teen & tween) - feel free to add me :)