In progress and down 31lbs (pics)

Options
Xianpu27
Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
So I feel like I'm ready to post a kind of success story as I'm pretty close to my goal weight and happier with my appearance than I've been in years. My success is nowhere near as amazing as others I've seen here though but none the less I've worked my butt off for it! :laugh:

I'm 26 and 5'9.5" with a small frame (according to wrist/elbow measurement, but my hips and shoulders are rather wide :ohwell: )
My highest weight was >184lbs ...I stayed away from scales back then, and I barely have any pictures because I avoided cameras at all costs. I'd estimate my highest weight was around 200 lbs though in 2010 when I got married and I'd lost weight at that point to fit into my dress.
Current weight: 153 lbs
GW: 147 lbs, could be higher or lower depending on if I'm happy with my body fat % or not!

Before... approximately 200lbs in 2010:
mewedding_zps43dd34ec.jpg

2011 about 184lbs:
STH70589_zpse0b43f63.jpgitalypic_zps6326b41e.jpg

July 2012 and now comparisons:
abdaf12c-0657-48b3-8852-d87bede2c072_zps55d47237.jpg
backJUL12toMAR13_zps7ad790ce.png

DSCF0672_zps027f3916.jpg

Replies

• sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    wow you look like a model
  • holliwood97
    holliwood97 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    in Progress? You look like you finished. !!! STUNNING!!!! very proud of you....you have done an amazing Job!!!
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kaitlynelkins9
    kaitlynelkins9 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You have such a gorgeous hourglass figure. You are stunning!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Awesome work ^^ I hope when I get nearer my goal weight, I'll develop a true hourglass too ;)
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I usually just lurk on these threads but I really had to say how much I love your curves now, they're goooorgeous
  • rmhook15hw
    rmhook15hw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome - great job!
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your figure is amazing.
  • YoYoSyndrome
    Options
    You look amazing and you should be very proud of yourself!
  • BAFilek
    BAFilek Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful in both sets of pics, but you do look so much happier now. great job, congrats on your success and good luck with the rest of your journey!!
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the lovely comments everyone :flowerforyou: .. it was so hard to post this. As soon as I pressed "post topic" I freaked out and regretted it and started cleaning the house to burn off all of my nervous energy lol!
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Jennystimetolose
    Jennystimetolose Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fantastic a very well done to you, hope my body looks as good as your when I'm finished :) x
  • SASSYGIRLY30
    SASSYGIRLY30 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! great job!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Beautiful !!!:)
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication really shows up in the photographs, you are striking mad hot and so very healthy looking. I love your smile too -- job well done !! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    hot

well done

:love:
  • J3nnyV
    J3nnyV Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted - you look awesome! Tall girls rock!
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow. My first thought is you could be a model. You are a beautiful girl. Congratulations on your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!