What Do You Dream of Wearing?

Options

Replies

• sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My bondage gear, without have little smushy parts squishing up between the straps.... takes a relatively low bf% to really nail the look. I'm almost there!!!
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My jeans in my closet that my butt looked so good in.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Of what I currently own, my old size 10 jeans. I've been dragging them around for a couple years in hopes that I'll be able to fit into them again.

What I'd love to wear is a latex body suit. I really want to own some hot fetish gear.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    size 12 boot cut jeans.--- I'd like to rock a bikini again, but let's face it, even if I had the body for it again, who wants to see a woman in her mid- 60's in a bikini?
  • avondaleklr
    avondaleklr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A bikini above all really, not giving up on that! I'd also like to fit into dresses that are a little snugger than what I am currently capable of fitting into. I know at some point I will reach those goals no matter how long it'll take.
  • MrDonivan
    MrDonivan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    European cut swim boxers

If a guy can pull that off - they be rockin'!
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A royal blue Chinese style dress that I fit into before kids. It is just so lovely. Also, a retro style polka dot bathing suit that I will buy when I'm less squishy. And a jersey wrap dress. I love how they cling and drape and swish and look like they can unravel with the right tug on the ties.
  • Fitkorry
    Fitkorry Posts: 29
    Options
    High waisted denim shorts with wellies for the summer festivals!
  • MarieG2023
    MarieG2023 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    A bikini!
  • Kaathmandu
    Kaathmandu Posts: 129
    Options
    With my 30th Wedding Anniversary coming up next month, I wanted to get into my wedding dress - and I can! :bigsmile:
    Now I'm working on growing out of it :wink:
  • CatherineAnneP
    Options
    My bondage gear, without have little smushy parts squishing up between the straps.... takes a relatively low bf% to really nail the look. I'm almost there!!!
    What?:laugh:
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Ma birfday suit!
  • HealthyAlison
    HealthyAlison Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Pencil skirts.
    ^^^ This. Achieved! : )

Next goal - A cute sundress
    (but that will be the result of changes other than weight loss)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    This might sound kind of silly, but...I came across my prom dress the other day, the one I haven't been able to fit into since about .2 seconds after prom-16 years ago. When I can zip that up, I'll know I'm thin again.

ETA: Not that I would wear it anywhere...I just wanna get that zipper up!:blushing:
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I have this hot little pencil skirt that fit me perfectly. I'm currently trying to locate it in all my "skinny' clothes so I can wear it to a wedding this summer.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    My bikini again.
    No fun laying on the beach in shorts and T-Shirt
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans
    Little black dress
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress that I bought for the wedding that never happened. I would like to fit into it again because to be honest, I paid over $1200 for that dress and damn it I am going to wear it when I do get married!!!!
  • KellyOnlySmaller
    KellyOnlySmaller Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Strapless top without a bra ;) I know that sounds crazy, but that's my clothing dream!
  • shearnerve
    shearnerve Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My Chanel dress & coat that sits in a "no fit" closet.