Website for rental workout dvd's!

Options
I just came across this website and I'm really excited about it! There are several workout dvd's that I want to try before I buy my own and my library doesn't have them. They are all here and I can try them all before buying!
Just thought others might be interested too. www.kineticflix.com

Replies

• Hericksen
    Hericksen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else heard about this website before? I haven't signed up yet, I'm trying to decide which plan I want. I think I want to try the 3 dvd's per month plan just because it probably takes several days inbetween sending them back and getting new ones, so if I have 3 at once, I can probably try more than I'd be able to on the 1 at a time plan.
  • TimeForMe99
    TimeForMe99 Posts: 309
    Options
    I'm not one for renting dvd's but I have found a surprising amount on line, including the full 30DS at YouTube, trial Walk at Home "mile" on their site, and many others. Also, OnDemand has a good assortment that changes regularly.

This thread has enough recommendations to keep you busy for a while.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/463393-free-online-workout-recommendations?hl=free+online+workout
  • Hericksen
    Hericksen Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll have to check out those links too!
    I signed up for the dvd rental last night, I'll probably only do it for one month, I think I'll be able to try all that I want to in just a month.
    I'm really interested in trying Cathe Friedrich's low impact dvd's. I have some of her high impact stuff and I really like her but it's hard on my knees. I've heard great things about her low impact dvd's and I've wanted to buy some but this way I can try all the ones I am interested in first and pick out which ones are my favorite.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Amazon Instant Video (streaming video) has lots for rental and a rolling inventory of videos that are free with their Prime membership. It's a nice way to sample them, and since there are usually a lot of reviews for each it's pretty easy to get a sense of whether a particular one is something you're interested in.