What Do You Dream of Wearing?

Options

Replies

• KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Leather pants with a fitted leather motorcycle jacket. :)

I felt pretty good on our recent trip to Puerto Rico wearing shorts and capris. While I'm not a tiny size, I rocked what I wore.

Edited to add: And I lost 3.4 lbs this past week... while on vacation in PR. Go me!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    thenakedcowboy.jpg
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    A speedo with socks and sandals.

Best combo ever.

You have ARRIVED when you can do that! LOL
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A speedo with socks and sandals.

Best combo ever.

Wow.. you REALLY know how to catch a lady's attention huh? Add in a fanny pack and visor and I'd throw myself at you.

I will wait in line for my turn.

For me, I want to wear a pair of studded western style jeans. Western stores here do not sell them my size.
  • southern_star
    southern_star Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My bondage gear, without have little smushy parts squishing up between the straps.... takes a relatively low bf% to really nail the look. I'm almost there!!!
    What?:laugh:

LOVE this! My second option.
  • feliligram
    Options
    bikini, Might not happen this year, but who knows. :D
  • l_beakley
    l_beakley Posts: 48
    Options
    I want a pair of knee boots! Right now I can barely even do mid-calf boots.
  • Rebirth08
    Options
    I'm not sure yet, I'm already 40+ pounds gone, and I'm just happy to be able to wear dresses that didn't fit before. Now I see how clothes should look.

I've always wanted to look good in a bathing suit without feeling the need to hide my midsection or thighs because they just bulged all over the place. I'm getting there. I'm under 200 pounds now, which is amazing (still not believing it some days), and I see where I've 'deflated.' I look at my before and after pictures to this point, and I see a difference surely, but I still wear some of my same clothes, because I simply 'deflated' and now look RIGHT in my clothes (some things I had to chunk because I was simply too tiny for them, hahahahaha)

So, yes, a bathing suit would be good - I used to want to do a bikini so bad but that's for private viewing only. Ooh, SHORTS, Yes, a nice pair of shorts that hit mid thigh. I always wanted to look nice in some cute tiny shorts (non dazzey dukes). I'm feeling muscles in my thighs that weren't there before, so I'm getting there. That's my bday plan (4 months to go and I'll be 30 years of age) - weight at 170 or under, and a nice pair or shorts. Well, I better get to runnin!!
  • Rebirth08
    Options
    Shorts for me. I always wear sundresses and capri's in the spring and summer because of my thighs. It is time to change.

I feel you on that one!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i want the outfit the carrie breadshaw is wearing when she gets denied access to that club in la, right before she meets vince vaughn, that!! smokin hott!
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear shorts this summer! I normally wear dresses or jeans but it would be so nice to be able to wear a pair of cute jean shorts.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to rock short shorts and a bikini top when I go to a music festival this august. Otherwise whatever my *kitten* can fit into haha
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    My Man-kini!! :bigsmile:

Actually, I would love to be able to take my shirt off in public again. I haven't done so in 10 years.

My 2nd option would be a nice custom fit suit. We are talking James Bond style.
  • zillah73
    zillah73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    No specific article of clothing but I am going to Paris in October and would love to come home with something from Chanel or Dior.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    a cute victoria's secret bikini
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    nothin but a tubesock the way the Chili Peppers did back in the 90's
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Zip. Zilch. Nichts. Nada.

As often as possible.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    nothin but a tubesock the way the Chili Peppers did back in the 90's

Hear, hear!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    To be honest, everything. If you're in shape you look good in everything!! But if I really have to pick, I'd say I miss feeling comfortable in a teeny shirt and curved running shorts at home so that might be it! A bikini is also def a no-brainer!!! Though I don't think I'd have to courage to wear one haha
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    For me its not the article of clothing I'm looking forward to wearing But the item I'm looking forward to no longer wearing. It is (drumroll please) Spanx! I wear them everyday! Please keep in mind I live in sunny Arizona and in the summer it is not comfortable. I look forward to putting on a cute dress and leaving the spanx at home! :laugh: