Finally got to ride my bike outside!

In Michigan today it is 43 degrees. The wind isn't too bad, though, so I rode my bike for the first time this year. It was great! Can't wait for spring!

Replies

• majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Yay! I am so looking forward to spring.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    I'm in IL with rain today, but getting my bike ready and taking a nice long-ish ride is on the schedule for Tues. I've literally been dreaming of getting out for a good ride!
  • VastBreak
    VastBreak Posts: 322 Member
    I'm very much looking forward to riding!! We are going to have a warm week here to, so maybe I can get out. Have to see what the roads look like when the snow melts. Usually early on our shoulders are filled with rocks, sand and glass :(
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Two days in a row it's hit 55 here, but when I get up to ride early in the morning, it's only 28.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Awesome! I love biking:)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    63 degrees here in Va, I am on my way biking, love it, bike trails here are good!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,212 Member
    That's great! I plan on getting my bike out of storage this week, getting it cleaned up and inflating the tires to take it on a test ride since it's going to go up to 60° on Monday. I can't wait for Spring, either!
  • alisiaendris
    alisiaendris Posts: 213 Member
    I cannot wait for nice weather and getting outdoors more with my kiddos! If the rain stops here in Iowa, perhaps I will have to strap on the bike trailer and join in on the fun!
  • housemamma
    housemamma Posts: 30 Member
    A benefit of living in Georgia is that I can ride my bike in the winter. Loved riding my bike as a kid and still love it at 47 years old! Happy trails!