7.5 months and 7.5 changes *pics*

Options
7.5 changes in 7.5 months: I still have a long way to go, but I've accomplished A LOT. This summer, I'm competing in my first Zombie 5k and 5k Off-Road Challenge. I could not climb the stairs last summer without getting VERY winded.

1. Heartburn: I remember when I had it almost every day. Now it's a non-issue.
2. Cravings: Yes, I still get them, but I do not crave food all day every day. It's a relief.
3. Guilt: I used to feel guilty 24/7. I *should* be doing this, I *shouldn't* be doing that. Now, I'm in a good place. I don't think that way any more, sans getting out of bed- I'm still not a morning person.
4. Hunger: Yes, I feel hungry sometimes, but that's because I'm actually hungry. I no longer experience the aching hunger pangs and migraines that came with not eating for an hour. I eat three meals and three snacks a day - my blood sugar doesn't roller-coaster as much.
5. Chocolate: Yes, please!
6. Taste buds: They are changing, and I've found I'm more picky. I actually prefer less salt in my meals now, and crave fruits, veggies, and water.
7. Energy: I still struggle with energy sometimes, but it's because I'm pushing myself in the gym, not from lethargy. I have more energy now than I ever have-ever.
7.5. Compliments: They never get old :D

3-10-13Progress_zps0aa189f2.jpg

Replies

• toodloo
    toodloo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Goodness, you look wonderful! Healthy and vibrant. Congrats!
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look great!
  • majoki
    majoki Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! and I love having more energy now too =)
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic...way to go!! keep up the good work. love your motivation and positive attitude!!:D
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    You are looking fantastic. Congrats on your progress.
  • Gingeroot70
    Gingeroot70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Great job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!