Mobile App for MFP is Amazing Tool for Success!

Options
You gotta just love the mobile app for MFP... i was able to pull up calorie information for the restaurant I wanted to eat at, was able to make my choices based on my calorie needs, and I walked away feeling satifisfied and proud. I can't believe how some of the old choices I would make thinking it was the healthiest thing on the menu were the highest in calorie! I'm saving myself so much extra calories just by having information at my fingertips! I feel so empowered and informed! I can see how this is going to help me be successful!

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    It is awesome. I have the Ipod so without an internet connection I am limited. But whenever I do have one and can make better choices I feel empowered and in control. Just amazing how great an app can make you feel!!!!

THANKS MIKE
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Great news that even with the ipod you don't need an internet connection to access the app and track your foods. I am absolutely loving this new feature.
  • foxgo
    foxgo Posts: 11
    Options
    Is there one for Blackberry, or is it only for iphone/itouch?
  • vwillan
    vwillan Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Has anyone noticed that the recent update does not update your water intake correctly? I have to log in online in order to do it right.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!