30 Day Shred - starting today! (10th March)

Options
I have fallen off the exercise wagon and starting to feel a bit rubbish so am going to get back on it with the 30DS and wondered if anyone wanted to join me?
I'm desperately trying to tone up and lose some weight but am struggling a bit (here come the excuses...!) because I work full time and have a two-year-old who has suddenly started waking up in the night leaving me feeling pretty tired out. Exercise has taken a back seat recently but I'm determined for it to become a priority again.
So I am about to start the 30DS again and really want to complete it.
Anyone want to do it too?

Replies

• whenthepawn
    Options
    I started it yesterday...feeling it this morning :-)
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Im on L1D3 its starting to get easier.. i only stopped once because of a crawling baby today! I'll join you
  • whizzlers
    whizzlers Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three today going to do in a couple of hours - legs hurt this morning after two days. Xx
  • jennacote
    jennacote Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 10 of level 1 and I notice a huge difference in my ability to push through the workout. However I still can't kill level 1 like I had hoped I could before I progressed to level 2. I think I am going to continue on to level 2 and maybe alternate between levels 1 and 2 for a few days.

Good luck! It is encouraging to hit that last round of exercises and know that a week ago you couldn't perform them like you just did!
  • BonnieFife
    BonnieFife Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    For any of you starting the 30DS stick with it ~ by day 3 my poor legs were on fire, day 4 slightly better i finished the 30DS ON THE 18/2/13 I loved everday, im no fitness fanatic it was the first time i worked out everyday for years, ive now moved on to Jillian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism i love this no weights needed its all body & a longer workout but boy am i sweating after it. Good Luck you can do this :)
  • hebehrens
    hebehrens Posts: 55
    Options
    Have fun! I'm on day 18 (just did day 8 of level 2 today). Definitely gets me sweating and shaking!
  • profesorakate
    profesorakate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow. Not sure what I'm letting myself in for, but everyone raves about it!
  • stumpycow
    stumpycow Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm on L1D4. I had to take a break today because my stomach fat was uber painful :laugh: but itching to do it tomorrow! I'm not at all fit but I am loving it!
  • jessica_hart
    Options
    I am so excited to get my 30DS DVD. I ordered it and it is suppose to be here by the 18th. I am planning on doing that as my morning workout and Insanity as my afternoon workout. :)
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    I'm starting it tomorrow. Not sure what I'm letting myself in for, but everyone raves about it!

I plan on starting tomorrow as well. Add me and we can complain about it together! lol

Good luck everyone!
  • Jenken1820
    Jenken1820 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, and just got done with day 2. whew.
  • catrynjenkins
    catrynjenkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I did D1L1 just after starting this thread... my legs are still shaking!!! Only 29 days to go eh?!
  • oahubeachgirl
    oahubeachgirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and boy am I sore!! I also did 20 mins of cardio on my elliptical afterwards. (I had been doing 40 mins a day) Hoping I can get through day 2 today!!
  • Abel721
    Abel721 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well I had my day off today from Insanity so I tried this out. Its about how hard you push yourself too. I did break out into a good sweat. I'm ready for my FT4 to get here so I can get a better idea though. It is a nice change up for my days off.

Only awkward moments were the rotating the hips portion and how I'm sure I heard her say "Keep it up girls". I labeled my Excercise "30 DS LVL 1" to mask any reference to JM.
  • sassy15241
    sassy15241 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started it today. Are you supposed to doit everyday? I might die! Lol jk
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I started yesterday and man am I going to be sore tomorrow! I'd love some company!
  • Roseisadreamer
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm planning on starting today (11th) and this sounds like a great idea! Will be motivating to spur eachother on - the workout can be painful at times but it is so so worth it!
  • Beccalizz1
    Beccalizz1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have that DVD too. I have done it here and there but never straight through. I think I will start tomorrow and follow it for 30 days as you should. Let's see what kind of results we all get! I like this challenge. :-)
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I always start it and have yet to finish...starting April 1st
  • fitmedstudent
    fitmedstudent Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im starting today 11.3 aswell add me:):):)