What are your results from 30 day shred?

Options
I just started 30 day shred, and I'd love to hear form people who have COMPLETED all three levels and what their results were? I'm also to curious to hear from people who have less weight to lose. I have 10 lbs to lose.

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• xjckemx
    xjckemx Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 level 3, I guess I've been at it around 4 weeks maybe less as i only do it 5 days a week. I've lost 3.5 llbs so far, 1/2 inch off each thigh. And 1 inch off both my wAist and hips. And this week I've noticed a difference, feel slimmer, clothes loser. I only had about 8 llbs to lose to start with so coming off slow!! But for a 20 minute workout it nearly kills you and level 3 is something else!!! Good luck!!
  • jrsnyder95
    jrsnyder95 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow, awesome! thanks!
  • nadz3
    nadz3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Iv only got two days left on level 3 and iv been doing it every day! Iv definitely seen results and all my family and friends have noticed too which is great! Iv lost 3cm off my waist and hips. All up iv lost around 3kgs in the last month but have lost a total of 6kgs from the start of the year. Iv also been eating around 1200 calories a day and doing the treadmill for 30 min a day 3-4 days a week. It's a great workout so I definitely recommend it. I can even see abs after 3 kids so I think Jillian is AWESOME! Good luck with it ????