Looking for friends

Options
I've done this several times before unsuccessfully :( - I went on the scale this morning and saw a number I didn't see since I was 9 months pregnant. I know when you have friends it's supposed to motivate you more so I'm going to give this a shot.

I'm 30/F and need help. I feel like I have an eating disorder where I eat to feel better then feel incredibly guilty and depressed and then I eat more. Horrible cycle.

I'd love to chat with others.

Thanks,
L

Replies

• theresao68
    Options
    You can add me.:smile:
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will have been on this site for a year. I would like to help. You can friend me if you'd like.
  • justforjen1
    justforjen1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely relate! Breaking that cycle will be hard, but not impossible if you take it one step at a time :smile: . Feel free to add me!
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Everybody feel free to add me... Been on here for over a year and no slowing down in my future.
  • runs4love
    runs4love Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me..
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • birdiegurl72
    birdiegurl72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how long did it take y'all to lose?
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.
  • VitalNutritionResearch
    Options
    I've been on here for a couple years now but I'm new to the message boards. I've lost 70+ lbs. and I'm happy to help others if I can. Feel free to add me if you want to.
  • fiferjim
    fiferjim Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Everyone's free to add me I add inane drivel to your posts but it's positive inane drivel :)
  • SkinnyGirl686
    Options
    You can add me .... I need friends too!
  • AncientLullaby_
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I accept and support everyone with their goals :flowerforyou:
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I know where your coming from because I do this as well and am overcoming it. Anyone that wants to add me can.