I can never have enough friends...

Options
I started losing weight the day after I had my beautiful daughter. I started that day at 283 pounds. I was breastfeeding and eating 2000 calories a day until the end of January. I quit breastfeeding when I began a new bipolar disorder medication. When I stopped breastfeeding, I weighed in at 250 and continued with my 2000 calories. I lost 6 pounds in two weeks which put me at 244. I than redid my calorie intake and switched to 1300 calories (that MFP told me to do) and I lost 4 pounds the first week and 6 the next. I am now down to 234 pounds and I want to reach 144 pounds. I have 90 more to go.
I log daily and currently am doing a new diet where I eat lean meat, vegetables, fruit and I am trying to cut my bread intake.
I try to burn 300-500 calories when I exercise 5-6 times a week and I don't eat my burned calories.

I motivate my friends and I am very supportive and use no judgements on anything.

I message my friends, comment my friends and I have a lot of friends that I text on a daily basis. I hope that you can be on my friends list as well! :) I love having friends with the same goals as I have or are around my same weight.

Add me or reply if you want a request!

Replies

• krbier
    krbier Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been stuck in the same weight range (183-185) for the past couple of months. I just started myfitnesspal yesterday, and I hope this will work. I feel like I would need some encourgement from people who are "in the same boat" and that myfitnesspal is a great way to track the calories and exercise.

Katie
  • MrsGonsalves16
    MrsGonsalves16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey we are almost the same weight and I'm pretty much doing exactly as you are with calories so would be nice to be at the same level as someone else to motivate each other, also trying to burn off the baby weight finally haha so feel free to add me :) x
  • fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    You can add me if you want.! I just started MFP at 220 and would like to see myself get down to around 150ish. When I had my daughter in July of 09 I was around 330 pounds. I have come a long way since then. I love having new friends and I consider myself to be a good motivator. I log in everyday, most days more than once. =]
  • krbier
    krbier Posts: 2
    Options
    That's excatly what I need-some motivation, especially exercising after a long day at work; I am a childcare teacher in a classroom of one year olds, and some days they wear me out. My weight gain was from some medication I was on combined with unhealthy eating habits.
  • D_Gmann
    D_Gmann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can definitely use motivation. My initial weight was 275, I lost 100 lbs and then my mental health went south.....was diagnosed with bipolar and since then have managed to gain 75 lbs back! I'm stable on meds now and need to get back in the game! My goal is 6 times a week workout and today I burned just shy of 900. I'm just aiming for an hour workout and whatever it burns will be. I don't eat any of the burned calories back and try to stay around 1300-1500. Everyone can totally DO THIS!!
  • davidwgold
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like to! My start weight was 207lbs and now I'm all the way down to 126lbs. I log daily and try to keep motivated at all times :smile:
  • ShanteA13
    ShanteA13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My starting rate was 182 and I am now at 167. Hope we can support each other
  • SkinnyGirl686
    Options
    You are doing great .... congrats and you should be so proud of yourself! Keep it up!
  • kyleesartwell
    Options
    I started(again) on MFP about 2 weeks ago and so far I have lost 6 pounds! I started at 233 and my goal is to get down to 150. Please feel free to add me!
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am trying to lose some extra weight after my 3rd child. It's not easy, but I plan on working my butt off!
  • Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 26 and I have two children I started this journey at 193 and am now at 170 I need friends and motivation and guidance if u or anyone else wld like to add me feel free to
  • Lovemydounts
    Lovemydounts Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm older but I'm hear to help and you can help me ...my highest weight was 197 today I'm 164 ..so if you want you can add me.
  • yellohello
    Options
    I am close in weight so it would be cool to see someone else's progress too! I have lost almost 30 pounds since last May and now I am working out almost everyday. feel free to add me:)