Online Body Measurements?

Options
I was wondering if there was an online program that would keep track of your body measurements (inches)? I LOVE MFP, but feel it is seriously lacking in this area, or do I just not know where to find it?

Replies

• fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Go to the My Home tab.
    Then click on "Weigh in" on the left OR "check in" in the tabs above.

You will see a place where you can update your weight and add in your measurements.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Go back to the main 'home' page, your page. Click 'check in'. You can chart your measurements there. Then you can view it like a graph when you click 'reports'
  • jljshoe1979
    jljshoe1979 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I added my measurements in the check-in section of MFP. Right now, I record them every month to see changes, especially when I hit the weight plateau.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    On the home page there is a tag that says 'check-in'

Click on it and as well as weight you can update your measurements and then make a graph out of them through the reports tab.

You can add extra measurements depending on how maybe places you measure.
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I keep my measurements updated under the check-in area where you update your weight. It gives you options to add additional measurements or percentages. Then you can go to the reports area to run a report to see your changes in each area you are tracking. I also keep a list in a notebook so that I can see at a glance the changes. I put all the places I am measuring vertically on the page then keep the dates horizontally across the top so that it is obvious if the number goes up or down and how much. Hope this has given you a couple of ideas or maybe sparked an idea of your own! Measurements are very important to keep track of!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • sammykat76
    Options
    I wish I had an answer, but I would like to chime in and say this is a great idea! You're supposed to keep track of your measurements as well as your weight, so adding this to MFP would be a majorly great idea.

ETA: You guys posts fast! :laugh:
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! My scale automatically submits my weight! So now I know there are there :D