A horrible word and craving.... Reese's!

Options
I have been craving Reese's a lot lately and can't get it to go away I have eaten a couple but still want them... Anyone have ideas one why I'm craving them and how I can stop it haha?

Replies

• AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    I don't know if this would work with other mixes...
    I'm currently using the Shakeology Beachbody offers.. but I can make one that tastes like reese's so it helps for those moments when I crave!!!..
    You should look at ways in which you can still get the same taste but in a healthier way..

I use
    my chocolate powder..
    almond milk
    peanut butter
    and
    honey..

It could work with regular protein powder.. might be something to look into! :)
  • diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm totally craving junk food right now and made this for myself

Melt together 1 square of dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter. Refrigerate until it solidifies. It's yummy!
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Assuming your diary is accurate, I'm going to guess that eating more than 800 calories a day would probably help.
  • Imigen04
    Imigen04 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I know I'm trying I just need to learn what to eat still
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Are you logging everything you eat? If so, you're craving Reese's because your body is demanding calorie-dense food to make up for the shortfall you keep putting it through.

You logged 575 calories worth of food on Wednesday, 928 Thursday, 372(!) on Friday, and 873 yesterday. That's an average of 687 per day--way below what anyone would recommend. Eat more. You'll crave candy less.
  • Imigen04
    Options
    I do herbalife and make a thin mint flavored one and a brownie batter but no peanut butter ones
  • Imigen04
    Options
    I really just need guidance on what foods are best. I don't eat seafood or turkey or really much chicken so it's hard to find good food that's healthy
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I do herbalife and make a thin mint flavored one and a brownie batter but no peanut butter ones

Just add peanut butter to the chocolate shake!
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    Are you logging everything you eat? If so, you're craving Reese's because your body is demanding calorie-dense food to make up for the shortfall you keep putting it through.

You logged 575 calories worth of food on Wednesday, 928 Thursday, 372(!) on Friday, and 873 yesterday. That's an average of 687 per day--way below what anyone would recommend. Eat more. You'll crave candy less.
    ^Yes, this. You can still "learn what to eat" while actually eating more. Eating such a drastically small amount is not going to help you get a healthier attitude towards food.
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I really just need guidance on what foods are best. I don't eat seafood or turkey or really much chicken so it's hard to find good food that's healthy
    Eggs, beans, lentils, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, quinoa, pasta, veggies, fruit, peanut butter, pork, beef, whole-grain bread, butter, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, tofu, milk, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, nuts...actually, most foods are healthy in moderation.

If you're having trouble finding recipes, my go-to site is EatingWell.com
  • Imigen04
    Options
    I'm not really negative about healthy food I want to learn what's best for me other than fruits and veggies I already love those but what else can I have
  • Imigen04
    Options
    [/quote] Eggs, beans, lentils, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, quinoa, pasta, veggies, fruit, peanut butter, pork, beef, whole-grain bread, butter, yogurt, cottage cheese, cheese, tofu, milk, soy milk, rice milk, almond milk, nuts...actually, most foods are healthy in moderation.

If you're having trouble finding recipes, my go-to site is EatingWell.com
    [/quote]

Thank u this is the kind of info I need
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I love reese's. Seriously! However, what I have started having for a snack, is 2-4 TBS of natural peanut butter and apple slices. OMG, I just had some and it was wonderful. That is how I have so far been able to not eat the Reese's.