Jessica 39 Walking fit

Options
Please, if you are reading this all I would like is to have people in my life that motivates me to walk fit every day. Maybe we can challenge each other with extra miles. I can walk five miles if I am up to the challenge usually I walk 3 miles, 2 miles if I am tire and 4 if I feel up to it. Well if you want to be friend me you can find me. Jessika39. Well thanks for reading and God bless. Wait, also I would like to add that I've been for 7 years, 240 pounds and now I am 206 pounds. Still a long way to go. I am 5'6 and 39 years old of course. It has taken me a whole year to loose this weight and keep it off. I am doing it slow and steady cause when I get on my optimum weight I do not want to gain it back.

Replies

• diva_kate
    diva_kate Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good job on all your walking! I enjoy walking too and aim to take at least one 3-mile-minimum walk each week. I usually exercise at home with my stationary bike and weights, though.

I'm glad you friended me so we can go through this journey together.
  • dgljones
    dgljones Posts: 89
    Options
    Hey I am 39 too. I walk, or more accurately hike, for 45 minutes nearly every day in the countryside that is right off my back deck. No idea about miles, but I know I get the benefit of the couple of big hills I hit each day. I've lost 139 lbs total, much of it prior to taking up walking, but plenty afterwards.
    You want to add me feel free.