Looking for friends, can't ever have enough

Options
Hello everyone,

I have been on MFP but for the past 5 months I fell off the weight loss wagon and gained almost 10 pounds back. Well I am back so I can be a healthier, stronger, happier me and I am looking for friends who will support and motivate and give good tips. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• theuber
    theuber Posts: 51
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also a prodigal child returning, and I agree! You can't ever have too many friends.
  • fit4life_13
    Options
    Hi, Im shanelle. I too fell off the wagon and I'm giving it another try with this site because it definitely helped me before. I'm 20 and a college sophomore from Michigan. Add Me! :)
  • mdawson47
    mdawson47 Posts: 51
    Options
    Hi,
    I have added you, I hope that we can motivate each other!
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) Same goes for anyone on here. I log on daily & try to get motivation to everyone
  • TinaLogan20
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I'm new to this site.My name is Tina, 6ft tall, 175lbs, and a mother of twin 4yr old boys.
    I was told by a coach from P90X that this site would be great for me. I start my first challenge of P90X on March18th, I am stoked but also scared ****-less.. As its been 2years since I've attended a gym or done any exercises in general.
    I'm wondering if you ladies will put me in the right direction for an awesome Meal Plan. In order to loose weight and tone up, I need to consume 1860 calories a day. Along with drink plenty of water.

I am also looking for new friends on here too :)
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i have hit a platu as of late started a new job and think not eating right
  • itsdyohnee
    itsdyohnee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!! :happy:

I'm Dione. I'm 24 and live in Charlotte, NC. I've been a MFP member for about a month. Looking for inspiration and motivation... I think it's good to have friends that all can encourage you while also knowing your struggles.

Friends welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    HI all. I log on daily (65 days in a row today!) and am always open to new and supportive MFP buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. The only thing I ask is if you want to be my friend I will give support and motivation. I expect the same in return :). I hate collecting friends that don't comment on my stuff at all or anyone else.
  • WendySue8
    WendySue8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. I have started and stopped dieting, just to end up gaining it back and then some. I have been on MFP for 4 weeks, and have lost 16 pounds, but I know that rate is going to soon quit and I will be back to being down about not losing and just give up. Well my goad is not to give up!!! I have a goal to be much thinner this time of year. For reasons I'd rather not say here, but it's my motivation. I'd love to hear how you all are doing as well. :smile: Let's motivate each other!!!
  • yogamom16
    yogamom16 Posts: 114
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for supportive friends too, I just sent you a friend request. :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • PurpleCupcakes07
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well:)
  • IamElle45
    Options
    HIIIIl... im ELLE, still on my 3rd day of gettin fit.. ^^ im also new here and looking for friends.. ^^
  • Lainny21
    Lainny21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose 10-13 pounds. Feel free to add me. :)
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    Same thing happened to me! I find is easier to log in to MFP when I have stuff to read and see how well everyone on my friends list is doing! I am currently looking for friends who are active on their goals but also motivating and supportive! So I can motivate and support strongly!

Nothing worse than a list for of friends who do not interact with you!
    or even with the site at all!

Adding you! This journey is what you make it! :flowerforyou:
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Please add me , my name is 'whitneysin'
    I'm trying to lose about 15 lbs. Looking for people of all ages and all weight loss ranges. I'm here for mutual support :)
  • hellokittyykat
    hellokittyykat Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    A request is on the way :)
    I've gained and lost the past couple of years, and I'm here to get rid of the stubborn weight for sure this time!

I'm on daily! :heart:
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    Dear all

Feel free to add me, friends and motivation is what keeps us going!! Xx