22, Grad Student, Nerd

Options
Hey there. My name's Victoria, and I'm looking for some more MFP buddies! I've been a member on the site for a while, on and off. My weight has fluctuated a lot throughout college, and up and down 10 pounds since I started grad school.

If there are any other 20-somethings out there, especially grad/law/med students, who are interested in adding me for support and accountability, please feel free to add me!

I'm also a huge nerd. I have easily a dozen Doctor Who t-shirts, another dozen HP t-shirts, I have seen the SEE of the LotR trilogy probably 15 times, and hope to come into possession of a Jayne Cobb cunning hat in the near future. If you share my love of Sci-Fi/Fantasy, we should be friends!

Replies

• fit4life_13
    Options
    Hi. My names Shanelle. Im 20 and a Graphic Design college student from Michigan. I too am a huge nerd, t-shirts and all as well :) I'll add you!
  • CassieJTS
    CassieJTS Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 22 year old undergrad for biology. I love MTG, DnD, Doctor Who, the whole thing, I have about 50 pounds to lose, just sent you a request.
  • vicky_b329
    Options
    Very cool! Nice to meet you ladies! :)