Weaknesses?

Options
Peanut Butter, Honey Mustard Pretzels, Twizzlers, Mint Choc. Chip Ice cream, Edwards Hershey Pie.

If I start, all is lost...any one else care to add?

Replies

• chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm peanut butter all day and night
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cake, ice cream, cookies, yoghurt or chocolate coated anything, nuts, milk chocolate, doughnuts, cream cakes, fresh cream, cereal. Anything with sugar and dairy or sugar and wheat, basically, is very difficult for me to control in anything over a serving size, especially that time of month, when my cravings seem to override all willpower that was there previously.
  • cjh022
    cjh022 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Top three: double stuff Oreos, Reeses, Peanut Butter, and any combination of the three :love:
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Some ice creams: Starbucks Java Chip, cookie dough, vanilla between chocolate chip cookies, mint n chip, Moose Tracks.

Ice creams that I love are the ONLY foods I do not bring into the house as I do not trust myself to limit my indulgence to a single serving. (Oddly enough, I'd have no problem if there was rocky road, bubblegum or some other meh flavor in my freezer.

While I don't allow myself to keep yummy ice-cream in the freezer, I do allow myself an occasional indulgence. I'll buy a single serving size and eat it without guilt, so long as I can fit it into my calories for the day.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Cake, Ice Cream, Chocolate and Sweets, doughnuts!
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Honey Mustard Pretzels, Twizzlers, Mint Choc. Chip Ice cream, Edwards Hershey Pie.

If I start, all is lost...any one else care to add?

Cream, chocolate, mixed berries, ovenbaked/fried puffs, some nuts and noodles.

Edited to add: Cheeses ... Love it. Coconut water and water.
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Chicken vegetable soup - its calling my name from the kitchen... help!
  • vanessagumdrop
    Options
    pizza ice and cream for sure.