WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Yes,

I do it pretty much everyday.

Check my diary.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    appleebees garlic sirloin, spinach stuffed mushroom and roasted potatoes...NOW if I can find that good of a steak at the store..and get that recipe for under 550 calories I'd be eating that every night.
  • horseplaypen
    horseplaypen Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Me too! You can check out my diary, but for example, yesterday I made sweet potato and turkey shepherd's pie for dinner with a green veggie smoothie on the side, and the total was 596 calories. I think the recipe came from skinnytaste, but I divided it by 4 instead of 6.
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Lol. It was tongue in cheek !! I am hoping to steal all your yummy recipes ! My meals usually cone in between 300-700 depending on day
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    appleebees garlic sirloin, spinach stuffed mushroom and roasted potatoes...NOW if I can find that good of a steak at the store..and get that recipe for under 550 calories I'd be eating that every night.

Spinach stuffed mushrooms... Tell me more !
  • ameliaannakin
    ameliaannakin Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Most of my dinners have good macros and come in under 600 calories. Feel free to check them out at... ameliasfooddiary.wordpress.com :)

I did go to Pizza Express tonight though so I have cheated a bit today ;)

Ax
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I've seen the Applebee's steak, it was quite a bit of fat though so it stopped me from getting it!

We always have light dinners here (usually under 450 calories), feel free to check my diary, usually nothing fancy though.
  • PokeKawaii
    Options
    one chopped chicken breast, green beans and a little gravy. Very satisfying, and less than 400 calories ~
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner: 6 oz panko-breaded tilapia, organic brown rice, raw baby carrots, light Catalina dressing to dip carrots (and fish) into. Total was 578 calories...well, before the wine, anyway. And the microwave cake I'm planning to experiment with for dessert. But the stuff on the plate was under 600, and quite tasty.
  • DarkDiva2005
    Options
    I do the same baked dish almost every night, I love it and it comes in at just under 600.

~Chicken 1/4 (normally leg and thigh with bone and skin no breading) -264
    ~About 6 or 7 baby carrots cut in half -35
    ~ On full stalk of celery chopped -14
    ~About 4or 5 mushrooms cut in quarters- 15
    ~2 Tbsp EVOO - 240
    ~ Toss everything together with whatever seasonings you like (I used parsley, basil, oregano, and sea salt) bake for 45 min at 425

Very yummy!
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of this post...I'm always looking for new healthy ideas. Please everyone share.......:smile:
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes! One of my favorites is chili, it's fast, easy and pretty low in cals. :)
    A lot of my dinners are less than 600 calories. :)
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    4 oz tilapia filet, 4 oz medium shrimp, 1 tbsp butter, 1 1/4 cup birds eye red potatoes with garlic butter seasoning..

520 calories, (rest are estimates) 50 grams protein, 25 grams carbs, 21 grams fat

I had this tonight except with 2 extra ounces shrimp and an extra tablespoon of butter. DELICIOUS.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner: 6 oz panko-breaded tilapia, organic brown rice, raw baby carrots, light Catalina dressing to dip carrots (and fish) into. Total was 578 calories...well, before the wine, anyway. And the microwave cake I'm planning to experiment with for dessert. But the stuff on the plate was under 600, and quite tasty.

I had tilapia and wine also. Let's be friends. :)
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    I am usually low on carbs, so a new favorite of mine is 1 serving of wheat spaghetti, with one serving of prego, topped with 4 ounces of 93% lean ground beef. It comes out to 420 calories, if I remember correctly.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Yep/

I do it all the time!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Chicken baked with tbsp coconut oil and some cajun seasoning, sweet potato or carrot and swede mash and seasonal greens or some sort of green vegetable.

Comes to about 550-600.
  • bdubs125
    bdubs125 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas- these sound yummy!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My dinners are usually 800-1200 calories... so just eat half. :laugh:
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options