Today i will stay on track because...

Options
Today i will stay on track because...Yesterday i really messed up

Why will you stay on track?

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    Options
    Well I didn't stay on track today, but I will stay on track tomorrow because I had a really horrible week and with Summer coming up I can't have that! Cheers to staying on track today and tomorrow! :drinker:
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Because being stressed out is a poor excuse to keep eating chocolate... lol
  • Lauren2H
    Lauren2H Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Because I'm worth it.

And because there are healthier ways to deal with my problems.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Because its weigh in tomorrow! Also because i'm determined to get where i want to be for summer! *ignoring the ltr of Baileys i've just been given* x
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Because it is just another day..but yes they will all add up and be the difference between getting to goal or not :smile:
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Because I worked so hard to get where I am and I don't want to mess it up!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    because I love waking up without a bulging stomach AND because I leave to CA in 5 days and I want to feel as confident as possible--so I need to string together GOOD DAYS!
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    to be one step closer to my goal body :)
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Because this is what my new lifestyle requires and because I don't want to go backwards.
  • welshwoofer
    welshwoofer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Because I've decided to get back on the wagon - Today!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    I binged yesterday and want to get back on track ASAP!!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    because i made this today

c188fe10-1e38-4c22-bd64-659205917710.jpg

and i want to move a damn clothes pin :D
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I'm learning that this is really doable and is doable for long periods of time. I had a girls night out last night and had a great time and drank wine and ate really good food. I don't feel bad about it today. I enjoyed myself, didn't gorge, didn't obsess over calories, and I'm back to counting and logging calories today.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    e34ce67c960886adc53b7855ea4d8e1c.jpg
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    winning at stuff is fun.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Because I must succeed. My confidence interval must yield only positive numbers. There shall be no margin for error, no room for failure.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because the past six days in Cabo, Mexico I gained a pound for every day I was there. Those little umbrella drinks sure to add to the pounds!

Came home to Oregon and immediately went for my walk...got back on MFP track after being away for 1 week. I am good to go!

Shirley in Oregon
  • thomas127
    thomas127 Posts: 32
    Options
    Even know I'm pretty consistent anyway. I tell my self "I'm not messing around with this stuff anymore. I'm serious." except I don't say it that nicely.
  • Guinevere117
    Guinevere117 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Today i will stay on track because the warm weather is just around the corner and I have someone I want to impress.... :blushing:
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Because being stressed out is a poor excuse to keep eating chocolate... lol

This!!
    And because I need to practice kindness towards myself and greater self respect. Eating crap is not respecting myself and sabotaging my weight loss is not being kind to myself.