addicted to 100 cal pop-corn pretty bad???

Options
I eat 100 cal Pop-Secret bags almost every night. I've given up everything else: chips, all crackers, cookies, cakes, muffins.......but I can't seem to get rid of my popcorn. Somebody tell me it's ok.....please :)

Replies

• Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything against it. I mean there is a lot of sodium in it but as long as the rest of your day isn't too salty you should easily stay under the RDA of 2300-2500g. I think if you give up everything you enjoy what is the point?
    Just curious why no crackers?
  • 123Cyn123
    123Cyn123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For me crackers were: Ritz, saltines, oyster crackers, Fishies. I now eat Wasa bread and every once in a while a few wheat thins. Thank you!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I eat 100 cal Pop-Secret bags almost every night. I've given up everything else: chips, all crackers, cookies, cakes, muffins.......but I can't seem to get rid of my popcorn. Somebody tell me it's ok.....please :)

It's ok.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Why would anyone want to get rid of popcorn. I prefer gelato and wine every night, but that's just me.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    it is MORE than ok!

YUM!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Why would this not be okay?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I love my popcorn machine. Air popped pop corn + gallon of butter + dill pickle seasoning mmmm
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I love the Ritz whole wheat crackers. I just try to stop at 3...
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I love my popcorn machine. Air popped pop corn + gallon of butter + dill pickle seasoning mmmm

Dill Pickle Seasoning?
    Ketchup Flavored Chips?

WTF is wrong with you??
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options

This sounds amazing! And I'm not much of a popcorn eater.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Dill Pickle Seasoning?
    Ketchup Flavored Chips?

WTF is wrong with you??

STOP FOLLOWING ME. Ketchup chips are amazing.
  • awfuldaring
    awfuldaring Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Omg so glad you said this. I have this addiction too.
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I love the 100 calorie Kettle Corn.. it's great.. a little soda water .. movie food :)
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    try coco pops multigrain cakes if you like popcorn. and no it isnt that bad but try to get some protein in there!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

At one point my coke habit was so bad I came to in the middle of breakfast with my mother without knowing how I got there.

But I'm worried about you. Find someone you can talk to.

:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Sevio
    Sevio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have a serious Trader Joe's Kettlekorn addiction and so does my dog. We have a serving almost every night. Tonight however, the dog will be sadly disappointed because I am having a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwich.

I say whatever floats your boat and if you are still within your calories for the day~then carry on with your bad self :-)
  • 123Cyn123
    123Cyn123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you guys made me feel better...........thanks. I'm sticking with it.