Great dinner ideas under 600 cals with good macros

Options
2»

Replies

• beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    We do chicken lasagna rolls and they are under 150 each. We normally eat 3 a piece, so you can add more stuff to the side for veggies, etc.
  • Chelle175
    Chelle175 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Check out skinnytaste.com and cookinglight.com......lots of good ideas for main courses and sides.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    appleebees garlic sirloin, spinach stuffed mushroom and roasted potatoes...NOW if I can find that good of a steak at the store..and get that recipe for under 550 calories I'd be eating that every night.

I like that meal! So good for little calories! Otherwise I do the sirloin steak with double broccoli.
  • veganpancakes
    Options
    For breakfast (I know, not dinner.) I had tofu scramble. I had the lite kind of tofu and doubled the portion so it's 14g of protein, and then you put all the vegetables in your fridge in it.

Pad thai with any kind of protein and broccoli, carrots, onion, bell peppers, and mushrooms...

Gigantic spinach salad with maybe some black beans and some mango and pineapple or avocado (that actually sounds yummy right now.)

Soup with any kind of protein, salad, and bread.

Basically, what my nutritionist told me to do is combine a carb, a protein, and unlimited vegetables for dinner. It's pretty easy.
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i just made a turkey lasagne. i used zucchini for the pasta, and potato flour instead of wheat for the cheese sauce and it comes to under 330 cals. salad with it and that's dinner done.
    the macros break down to 21g protein, 21g fat, 20g carbs. but i did use full fat cheese and 2% milk so you could cut the fat by changing those. i prefer higher fat dairy, tastes nicer.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

Slimpasta bolognese. Hyooj 1lb serve, 392 cal, 38c/18f/42p
    Not to burst your bubble, but 38c/18f/42p = 482 cals.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I've seen the Applebee's steak, it was quite a bit of fat though so it stopped me from getting it!

We always have light dinners here (usually under 450 calories), feel free to check my diary, usually nothing fancy though.

Outback has a nice steak as well. I pair it with green beans and it is very reasonable.
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    1-2 cups of roasted veggies (try winter squash, carrots, onions, beets, parsnips, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, cabbage quarters...) with salt, pepper, garlic, and about .5 tablespoon of olive oil. 4 ounces of your favorite lean meat, and ~1c of mashed or roasted sweet potatoes, quinoa, rice.

4oz roasted fish + 1.5c steamed greens + 3/4 of beans.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options

Slimpasta bolognese. Hyooj 1lb serve, 392 cal, 38c/18f/42p
    Not to burst your bubble, but 38c/18f/42p = 482 cals.
    Derp, was reading the wrong section when I posted that. 27/14/40