Friends? Motivation?

Options
Well, I'm Savannah. Obviously I am overweight and I am trying to change that. My daughter is the main reason I am starting this weightloss journey. I want her to be healthy and it would be hypocritical of me if I want her to live a healthy lifestyle and I'm not. I'm also doing this for me, but honestly, it's mostly for her.

Anyways, I've "restarted" this journey multiple times because I tend to give up easily. But, I am determined not to give up this time and I am hoping to gain some friends on here that we can share our progress and also give one another motivation when needed.

Right now I am 260 pounds and my goal is 130. I have a long ways to go but I am staying positive and I know I can do this!

Stats:
Height- 5'4
Weight- 260
Age- 22

If you have around the same stats as myself (or even if you don't) feel free to add me. I need all the friends/motivation I can get!

Replies

• melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the struggle...and I mean that in a positive way! Feel free to add me. I started at 222, am now 175 and want to get down to 110-120 (no idea really, because I've never been thin).
  • jhedeen
    jhedeen Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I started at #253 now at #213 my goal is #175....long struggle here with weight...feel free to add mee
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I think you've come to the right place. I am a bit older than you, not close to your height and weight. But I do log daily and try to motivate everyone. Feel free to add me if you want.

:smile:
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I'm always willing to provide motivation and support. Take Care.
  • mcruseturner
    mcruseturner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I have 2 little ones, and much like you, I would like to set a good example for my kiddos. I want to be able to run around with them and teach them a healthy lifestyle. I have 150 lbs to loose before I will be at a healthy weight. Feel free to add me (and anyone else reading this feel free to add me also) We can support/motivate eah other!!
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi im Becky. Anyone can add me too if you like. I also have 150 to lose and never find again. My current goal is to do this by june 2014 so im here for the long haul. I will hit the floor running. I start in the morning. I think together we can all accomplish what we set out to do. Looking forward to this journey.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I will send a request. I have about the same to lose.