Gotta try them!!!!!

Options
massey1135
massey1135 Posts: 29 Member
We were at the store this weekend and stumbled across these products by Walden Farms. They make no calorie dressings, dips, peanut butter, sauces, and more. Lets get this, lets get that!!!! No wait, this stuff might really taste like crap so lets just try a few items first. These products are great. Full of flavor and best of all, NO CALORIE. We will be using alot more of their products if they are as good as the products we bought.

m

Replies

• Dee_84
    Dee_84 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    No thanks. I'm not that desperate yet.
  • managerdawn6
    managerdawn6 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ok where did you buy them?
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    You really think so? I have tried a few, the ceasar dressing is not bad but its not good either, the chocolate is disgusting, the carmel is disgusting, the marshmallow fluff is ok, none of this stuff compares to the regular products. My wife does love the spicy BBQ sauce. other than that I will eat normal foods. I honestly gave them a good chance in hopes they would be good. Now i do like Miracle Noodles and they are 0 calories , but that is all in preperation. Good luck to you
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    No calorie peanut butter? :sick: That just doesn't sound right.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Humm ... interesting! How can they be completely free of everything? That sounds too good to be true. :noway: Have you tried the peanut butter?
  • massey1135
    Options
    We tried the Ranch dip, Caramel dip, and Caramel sauce. Peanut butter is next
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    No thanks. None of the ingredients in these 'foods' resemble anything that comes from a farm.
  • cindygretz
    Options
    Ok... what's the catch?

What kind of crap is this stuff that it's doesn't have ANY calories? Petrolium products?
  • massey1135
    Options
    Our Hy-Vee grocery store is selling their products but they also have a website you can buy online
  • sarahthin
    sarahthin Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I only want to eat food and not chemicals
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the peanut butter.

I tried them a couple of years ago. The only ones I liked were cocktail and marinara sauce. But the peanut butter was one the most vile things I've ever had.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options

OK, I get what you are trying to say. But food is chemical. Sorry, but it is.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Ok... what's the catch?

What kind of crap is this stuff that it's doesn't have ANY calories? Petrolium products?

It's made out of cellulose.
  • massey1135
    Options
    Great taste, no calories - we use only the finest ingredients in Walden Farms Specialties. Concentrated Natural Flavors. Walden Farms irresistibly sweet calorie free specialties are prepared with real fruit extracts, concentrated natural flavors, rich cocoa and other natural flavorings, all sweetened with Splenda. Our savory specialties are made with hundreds of freshly ground herbs and spices, concentrated natural flavors and the finest aged imported and domestic vinegars. See for yourself.

I copied this from their page and pasted it here. Granted there is nothing listed as fresh or organic but if you need a sweet taste to get you through the day its not a bad way to go. Sure there are some ingredients that you cant pronounce but isnt there some in just about everything that you buy at the store now that comes in a bag or jar??
  • sarahthin
    Options

OK, I get what you are trying to say. But food is chemical. Sorry, but it is.
  • sarahthin
    Options
    Yes most of our food is now more chemical than ever. They have played with it to look better, grow faster and with less disease. All done with added chemicals. I found a long time ago that my body doesn't tolerate that.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I ave not seen these Walden products, but NO CALORIES? Must be made of stuff that is not food, i.e. cannot be digested by humans. Interesting. Years and years ago, a diet product was marketed that was basically a sponge that you swallowed in compressed form that filled up your stomach and made you feel full. Not sure how you got rid of it. Maybe they marketed an antidote.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    http://waldenfarms.com/products/ketchup.html

I dunno. It's kinda tempting....
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm done cutting out the foods I love for something that wont be nearly as good with fewer calories. I just have to find a way to control myself with my favorite foods. Glad you found something you like though!
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Don't eat the peanut butter.

I tried them a couple of years ago. But the peanut butter was one the most vile things I've ever had.

THIS^^^^

They do have a money back guarantee on all of their products. I certainly got my money back on that horrid peanut butter.