Should I??

Options
Just finished posting my end calories for the day. I found this awesome butterball turkey which was the best, but the sodium kicked my butt... lol. I didnt pay attention to it, so it is off to the water hose for me. But anyhow, I only did a mild workout this morning. Can someone peek at my food diary and tell me if I should workout tonight!? Thanks!

Replies

• la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Relax, that sodium is a killer. I stopped recording it!
  • softlyspoken68
    Options
    I have taken the time to do nothing but workout when i really want to and eat poritoned controlled foods, NO dieting...and no fretting about the working out
    so,...i go by how i feel
    i workout if i feel i need it at the time
    if not, i don't feel guilty about not doing it....
    relax...
  • crystalpistolball
    Options
    Watch your sodium! Yikes. If you want to work out, work out!
  • MaybeImNot
    MaybeImNot Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    There's always room for a workout!
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    YIKES for the sodium! Just really watch out cause I actually ended my butt in the ER with too much sodium, If your sodium is supper high and your potassium is low your muscle stop working. I was actually at the gym with my trainer working out and before I knew it I was on the floor. I was doing the fast food, freezer foods junk because I was busy running like a crazy person with my kidos.

I personally wouldn't workout eat some high potassium foods and low sodium foods tomorrow and give yourself a good workout then.
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    If you feel up for a work out then yes ma'am get after it! Everything looks good besides the sodium but I have days like that too.
  • doubleloop23
    Options
    Holy sodium!

I agree with mrsschronce! If you feel like a work out then work out! It's never a bad idea!
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Drink the water you referred to and work out if you were planning on it anyway. Hopefully you can try logging your foods in advance of eating them to determine whether the sodium levels are worth it in the future.
  • lcheney89
    lcheney89 Posts: 10
    Options
    American's eat like 175% of their recommended daily sodium intake. Relax. We're all guilty :)
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Work out if you want to, not because you feel like you have to - that is how you take the joy out of working out and start despising it. :) If your sodium intake for today is bothering you, then just be extra good to yourself tomorrow in the sodium department.