• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Must be at least 683.

You go ahead and log them, don't listen to these haterz
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Take some dumbbells and instead of sitting and kneeling and standing, do goblet squats instead. No one will mind, unless you grunt, of course.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Hehe this made me LOL. I have family who are Catholic and the whole sit down, stand up, sit down again, stay-where-you-are-you-aren't-a-catholic, stand up, say this, say that, do this, do that confuses the HECK out of me! Fortunately they all seem to find my confusion entertaining.

The worst part is offering a 'sign of peace' to your neighbour, AKA 'here, please take my germs, stranger'.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    The worst part is offering a 'sign of peace' to your neighbour, AKA 'here, please take my germs, stranger'.

*laughs* I'm gonna show myself up as being a bit anal here but I actually have a little pump alcohol gel that I keep in my pocket that I use both before and after the sharing of the peace! Especially in winter all those people coughing and sneezing into their hands... ewww!!!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Did you take communion? Did you fall asleep from the Priests monotone voice? Then wakeup again too realize ery one just saw you sin? Did you worry that if you left your pew, your shoes would make too much noise walking too the bathroom? Congratulations you burned an insane amount of cals having anxiety about church eticate.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Apparently, when some people attempt to lose weight, they also lose their sense of humor.

You're bumping your completely unfunny topic in the diet and weight loss section, someone might be missing much needed advice on how to stay under 500 calories :sad:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but be sure to log your communion wafer!

That's another issue. Do you log the it after the magic makes it becomes pure protein and fat (flesh) or before when it's just carbohydrate?

No need to worry, the new communion wafers are gulten free, fat free, carb free, sugar free... they're called "I can't believe it's not Jesus!"
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

That's another issue. Do you log the it after the magic makes it becomes pure protein and fat (flesh) or before when it's just carbohydrate?

No need to worry, the new communion wafers are gulten free, fat free, carb free, sugar free... they're called "I can't believe it's not Jesus!"

:laugh:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options

But are they guilt-free???
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    If your like me and you run in and out dodging lighting bolts, then ill say tons. But wear a HRM for more accurate count. P.S sometimes I dodge stones too.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

I thought feeling guilty was an integral part of being Catholic?
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    It depends on if you fly, drive, or walk.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I would say going to mass is a complete workout. Jog there, that's your cardio, squats for the stand up sit down repeat thing, keeping well hydrated with a healthy snack. Well done you! Must be 500 cals burned surely! But wear your hrm next time just to be sure :)
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Really????
  • pookahbot
    pookahbot Posts: 17 Member
    Options

Honey, we're Catholic. Nothing's guilt-free ;)
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Just think about how many you'd burn doing the stations of the cross lol. It almost makes me want to go to mass
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Quit your whining. If you were orthodox you would have to stand the entire service.
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Quit your whining. If you were orthodox you would have to stand the entire service.
    Too true. So do we have a new leader yet?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options
    These are all legit calorie counts:

The holy water finger dip and sign of the cross
    Genuflecting before sitting down
    Singing out loud (works the diaphram)
    Kneeling and getting up
    "Peace be with you" works your hand grip strength and obliques from the twisting to face someone beside and behind you.
    Standing in line for communion
    Walk to and from the parking space.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Maybe do some squats while waiting for communion