New Progress Pics and NSV's and such!!

Options
MysticRealm
MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
I just made it to 25 pounds lost!!!! It feels good, but yet I thought I would have seen more of a difference in my body. I see a decent difference with clothing on, but stepping out of the shower is still a scary sight. I've lost a total of 17.5 inches (I measure upper arm, chest, waist, abdomen, hips, upper thigh, calf) and 6 of those inches were off my abdomen.
Here are some progress/comparison pics.
25 pounds difference (sorry about the bralessness)
405932366.jpg
405932365.jpg

Other pics of about 16 pounds difference
405932360.jpg
405932361.jpg
405932363.jpg
I notice the biggest difference in the back pic
(also just realized how much tighter I had to tie my bikini bottoms haha. They now touch at the sides!

And another about 5 or so pounds difference
405932367.jpg

My NSV's come with trying on some of my old riding clothing. Some of this clothing used to fit me fine and some of it too tight and now it's all too big on me!! Also today when I completed my diary, for the first time it when it said 'If you eat like this every day you will weigh' the number it had was under 140!! Even though I don't follow MFP's calorie suggestions or pay much attention to what weight it says it still felt good.

This riding show coat was too small on me last year. Now it's much too big, on the right I tried to show how small it should be
showcoat.jpg
showcoat2.jpg

The show shirt on the left was also too small last year and really pulled across the chest badly. Now it fits nicely. Those pants used to all fit and now are obviously too big!
showclothes.jpg
To see the parts on the right that are cut off right click and open it in a new tab.

Replies

• aggiejk94
    aggiejk94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference! Great job!
  • vgarza87
    vgarza87 Posts: 18
    Options
    big difference. great job! Keep up the great work. :)
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Thank you.
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Just a bump
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You many not see it but we do. Great job!
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Thank you !
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Looking amazing, keep up the good work!
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Thanks. :)
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Definitely agree. Huge difference all over. Nice work!
  • Leisarene
    Leisarene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are doing great and look great. Wow, I just sat down long enough to add my food intake and was just staring at the screen wondering if I am truly hungry....scrolling up and down through the topics half paying attention since my mind is really on food.....hit your topic and am now motivated to get on the bike. LOL Thanks for sharing!
  • greeneyedjaime
    greeneyedjaime Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    KEEP IT UP, YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Thanks guys! Glad I could motivate someone!
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Great job!!! I am 167 and trying so hard to get back to my weight of 125. Please give me advice on what you are doing! You look wonderful!! Such a great accomplishment, you have a lot to be proud of!!! btw... what is NSV's??? Im fairly still new here and I don't know what it means??
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Thanks.
    NSV mean Non Scale Victories (such as fitting into smaller clothes, or getting compliments or such)
    I started off eating 1500 and working out, however after christmas I had a bad cold for about a month and I haven't found the inspiration to get back into yet.
    Currently I am eating 1500 cals Monday to Thursday, and 1800 Cals friday - sunday with a day or 2 slightly higher sometimes. I eat whatever I want (I have more chocolate now than I did before losing weight!) and at whatever time of the day I want. That's about all I am doing now though I would like to get back to the gym to do some weight lifting.
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Thanks! You've done a great job! I
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    Sorry posted before I was done. I am trying to workout everyday and stay at 1200cal/day.,,,so hopefully it will all come off soon!
  • juanjacobs99
    Options
    Another person can always see the difference better than you can. Well done and keep it up
  • MysticRealm
    Options
    Sorry posted before I was done. I am trying to workout everyday and stay at 1200cal/day.,,,so hopefully it will all come off soon!

I could never stick to 1200 cals a day (especially when working out) and I prefer to eat more and lose weight just the same.

Thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!