Looking for some friends who have open diaries

Options
Hi, I would like to add some friends who keep their diaries open for everyone to see. It helps give me ideas for meals and sometimes makes me say things like "Huh I didn't know about that snack!" Things like that....

Feel free to add me if you would like.

Thanks Tara

Replies

• Athena98501
    Athena98501 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, but beware what you will find. :wink: I favor friendships with at least semi-frequent mutual interaction. :flowerforyou:
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Add me. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • stephcbms
    stephcbms Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sure add me :smile:
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request. My diary is open to friends, but be warned... I eat lots of food and drink lots of wine. A lot of what's in my diary is from recipes that I've created (I love to cook) and I'd be happy to share anything you find interesting. :smile:
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    My meal plan is pretty boring right now, but very effective , competion diet, feel free to sdd me and take a look..
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like some diaries to add as well. Been on here awhile, but just trying to figure out the site. I am trying to watch what I eat and have just been trying to log. I am ready to move to the next strep and kick the coke and work on foods.
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Hi, my diet isn't perfect, but I am working on it. Anyone feel free to add me. I really need to eat more, but eat better. Particulary snacks. I have just started maitience :smile:
  • mmmmthosefriesaregood
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :happy: I just signed up this morning... haven't added anything. I'm still trying to figure this site out haha!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    << Open Diary..pretty boring read tho, mostly the same things most days.

Blows up on the weekends.

Welcome to add me if you like :)
  • tarayatesgosse
    Options
    Thanks everyone. For the new folks it took me a minute to get it but I love it!!!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    you can definitely add me :-)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I have an open diary. I try to eat okay, though I do have my days!
    :smile:
  • mrydavis
    mrydavis Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • mrsbiscuit
    Options
    You are welcome to add me too :) I have an open diary to friends. I'm not much of a "clean" eater but am working on moving towards more natural foods as I can. A gradual process, heheh.
  • judydelo1
    judydelo1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. My diary is open. I eat a vegan diet, whole foods, organic, not much from a can/box/jar.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You can add me...my diary is open... not always the greatest I'll admit... live in a house of picky eaters and too poor to cook more than one meal for dinner...but learning to be creative! I am bound and determined to get there... just this week I have come back on board... cut out almost all soft drinks out of my diet... and really noticing a difference now that the awful caffeine headache is subsiding!
  • Tinasheree29
    Tinasheree29 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for friends with open diaries as well!
  • tarayatesgosse
    Options
    I quit caffiene almost 6 years ago and I am glad. I do still have sodas once in a while but it's hard when you don't like the clear sodas. It means I have to have root beer which is almost never diet or hope to find a caffiene free diet soda. Which is tough. I rarely make more then one meal. Now that my kids are older I am a little more likely but I have had a kid sit at the table till bedtime because she doesn't like rice.
  • mmk2988
    mmk2988 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have open diary with my friends. Feel free to add.