Starting fresh again !!

Options
suzie52
suzie52 Posts: 27 Member
I was on here a few weeks ago I got off track when
Work got buzy and a few family issues happened now
I want to start fresh and keep going I need a few
Friends to help me keep on track and push
In the right was once in a while ... Thanks =)

Replies

• Chula1962
    Chula1962 Posts: 30
    Options
    Kinda starting again too.......Have been on here for awhile..but not very dedicated. Found my courage to begin again this morning ! Add me if you like !~
  • chickabeans
    Options
    I'm right there with you...I'm at my heaviest in years (again). looking for some accountability/journey friends...
  • gates49512
    gates49512 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are all there...I have been here since the first of the month myself. Feel free to add me as a friend. Anyone can add me if they would like. We can do this folks!

-g
  • Lovetheblue
    Options
    I am new to this site and I love it so far but I have been on this viscous cycle for the past 11 years. The yo-yo has a hold on my for far too long. So anyone who would like to add me Please do!! I welcome any and all help :happy:
  • leeannef1982
    Options
    me too been off track awhile now on a personal journey this year I lost both my grandparents within 4 weeks of each other in july and august last year and my appetite got out of control and I gained a fair bit of weight and I have important events coming up over 12 months
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm also making a fresh start. I've been on here 3 days and this is the 2nd time I've posted anything. My long term goal to to lose 150 pounds by June 2014. I know that will be hard but I know I can do it. I need accountability and to stay focused. I'm hoping this is what this site does for me. I'm looking for friends so anyone who is willing to help me stay on track, please add me. I can also lend support. I hit the floor running in the morning.

Becky