A New Journey

rmeansjr
rmeansjr Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Greetings All!!!! I'm Rickie and I joined literally hours ago and this seems like fun. I have found a site that relates to me and the struggles I have with my weight. I'm 6'6 306 lbs and I'm currently doing P90X.....week 4 day 4(was 318 when I started :smile: ). Look forward to meeting you all!!!

Let's Get It!!!!

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • i just seen the informercial for the p90x how do u like it?
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    thats great rickie!!! congrats on your weight loss on week 4....i'm going to have to do p90 first...did you try that first before you went with p90 x?
  • rmeansjr
    geminiii88 :
    It's cool. Week one was rough but I survived....LOL. It works but you have to be discipline. I'm sort of athletic so I'm doing ok. Are you currently doin' anything?

Kizzym:
    I have not tried Power90. To be honest I didn't know the 2 were related ( duh!!! LOL). I've never been the one to do home workout tapes/DVD's. I saw the P90X commercial so many times I had to try it. Are you doing P90?
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Welcome and congrats on your loss thus far!!
  • rmeansjr
    cesse47:

Thanks....I gotta stay focused. It's so easy to go back....
  • yeah im doin the jillian micheals 30 day shred but im thinking about trying the p90x tho... me and my boyfriend are actually he wants to get toned up... but i dont mind putting in work because i know it will get easier
  • and ur right it is easy to go back... but im glad im on here with plenty of support! im focused now!
This discussion has been closed.