favorite thing to get at panera bread?

Options
I'm curious :smooched: I looove the bacon turkey bravo!

Replies

• HolyPeas
    HolyPeas Posts: 71
    Options
    they do a mean onion soup but its SO SALTY
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Their green iced tea is too die for!!!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    French onion soup is terrific there, but as the other poster mentioned, it's super high in sodium.

I also like the Turkey on country with any number of salads or soups for a side. And the Thai Chicken Salad (whatever its called) is manageable calories.

There's actually some good stuff on the "hidden menu," too. The Steak Lettuce Wraps and the Power Mediterranean Turkey Salad....pretty good, IMO.
  • Amy106Days
    Amy106Days Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened Ice Tea and free wifi.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Turkey on country with broccoli cheddar (the pick two combo) and a medium coffee. <3
    I could eat Panera every day.
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I like their pick 2 menu, I usually get the 1/2 Napa Almond Chicken Salad and 1/2 Classic Salad.

However I LOVE LOVE LOVE their Cinnamon Crunch Bagel with Walnut Honey Butter!!!!! Yummy
    I have to limit my consumption on that though, lol!
  • Sunny____
    Sunny____ Posts: 214
    Options
    Oh lowrd, I went there today. I got an asiago bagel, toasted with low fat cream cheese and an unsweet tea. YUM!
  • averylopez
    averylopez Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    The Greek chicken salad is VERY good. It's lettuce, feta cheese, tomato and grilled chicken breast on top. I order dressing on the side and it's about 550 calories and very filling!!
  • brilynn79
    brilynn79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    French onion soup is terrific there, but as the other poster mentioned, it's super high in sodium.

I also like the Turkey on country with any number of salads or soups for a side. And the Thai Chicken Salad (whatever its called) is manageable calories.

There's actually some good stuff on the "hidden menu," too. The Steak Lettuce Wraps and the Power Mediterranean Turkey Salad....pretty good, IMO.

Can you elaborate on this hidden menu, please?