Dear people who have lost 100lbs+

Options
Hello! I am just wondering how many calories a day you ate and how much exercise you did each week and on average how many calories you burned? Thanks! :)

Replies

• TakingControl13
    Options
    Id like to know too. I have about 110 lbs to lose and my calorie intake is 1600.
  • PosterGuy1
    PosterGuy1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too.
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 88 pounds on a dietician created menu. I work out 45 mins per day on average, a mix of classes at the gym with weights and walking/jogging 5 days a week.

Its important you eat enough calories, too few can slow your weightloss. Start with 1200-1500 and see how your tracking after a few months and tweek it.
  • smilingirisheyes
    smilingirisheyes Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I lost from my current weight to my current goal in 1999 and maintained for 5 years.

45 min goes lot further losing the first 50 lbs. Just by nature of moving a lot more weight around with any exercise, you'll burn more calories. It's well worth starting right away and building up to whatever you can safely do along the way.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have lost 180 pounds....I ate 1800 calories for most of my weight loss and exercise 4-6 times a week. My exercise was predominantly cardio. I do wish I had eaten higher tho now looking back, I could have prolly eaten 2200-2500 and still lost weight. I am still eating 1800 calories now but I focus more on weight training and do work out 6 days a week. :)
  • 140Aimee
    140Aimee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replys! :)