Hello everyone

Options
I'm Jemimah, I'm from England, and I joined a few weeks ago, but was too shy to come here at the time!
But, here I am. Hope to talk to some of you in the future, to give help and be helped!

Jemimah
=)

Replies

• Kezzarama
    Kezzarama Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Jemimah, i'm Kerry i live in Scotland and i've been using this website for a week now and seem to be doing ok, lost 3lb so far.

Its a start! tracking food seems to really help, but i think once this first week is over things may start to get tougher!!
  • bloblynda
    bloblynda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hiya Welcome to MFP. I live in Scotland too and we won't hold the fact that you're English against you!:happy:

Good luck with your eating plans - this site really helps
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi Jemimah,

I am Debbie, English but live in France and have been on here for about 6 weeks now and I am really quite enjoying it!

For me logging foods in and exercise out helps, it is sooooo easy to 'forget' items eaten I find, so I record them straight away, in fact often before eating them whilst I am preparing meals so I can adapt them if I think I am using up too many calories.

Good luck!
  • jemimah
    jemimah Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! nice to see some other UK MFPers!

I spend a lot of time in France too Debbie, In the Auvergne department, my village is called Buxieres-les-mines, The nearest large town is Montlucon, and the nearest city is Clermont Ferrand, do you know of that area?
    I learned to speak the language, and then when the family that fostered me as a child bought a little farm house, and they asked for help with the notaire and so on, and since then I've been visiting frequently, I love it =)

I am really excited about what this site will do for me. I've lost around 16lbs since my highest weight, the last few pounds all thanks to MFP =) let the self improvement commence, haha!

Jemimah
    x
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Welcome!