My Finaly ''Before -during- After'' pictures

Options
UGH i meant my FINAL not Finaly =P

Hey there

so i am really close to my goal (4lbs to go) and i decided to post my final before and after pictures.
i lost 40pounds within 19 weeks after i gave birth to my third baby Girl Hailey Marie :)

i dont think that there is a big difference between picture 2 & 3 (first row) but u can see the difference in pic 2 & 3 row two

weightlossprogress2.png
(i hope the picture shows up ... if not here is the direct link)
http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx316/tomNjennie/Jennie/weightlossprogress.png

EDIT: hmmm ok its not working lol HEEEEEELP lol

Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Trying using lowercase for the IMG bit.

All I can say WOW what a difference! You must be so happy :smile:
  • Jennie85
    Jennie85 Posts: 41
    Options
    OH yes i am REALLY happy

Thanks for helping me out, the picture is TOO big but i just resized it on my photobucket
  • jemimah
    jemimah Posts: 4
    Options
    This is amazing! You should feel so fiercely proud!
    =)
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    Options
    i second that WOW! well done, you look fantastic!!
    i really want to have children in the next few years but it scares me what the whole process can do to your body but you've proved that if you work hard you can get your body back... so well done you must be trilled with yourself :)
  • Jennie85
    Options
    Thank you Ladies. i am really proud of myself. the last 4.5 months have been really hard my weight went up and down and i lost a total of around 50lbs all together ( with the weight i regained and lost ect...) My husband is thrilled too because for the first time in years i am HAPPY with the way i look
  • jemimah
    jemimah Posts: 4
    Options
    I always think that liking yourself is the most important thing! Husbands and boyfriends will tell you that you look wonderful, but it only makes you feel wonderful if you like how you look yourself!

I really am in awe of your achievement, congratulations, truly =)

x
  • Jennie85
    Options
    it really is the most important thing. i still cant believe how much my body changed over the last few months it just hit me when i looked at all the picture

Thanks again you all are AWESOME :D
  • heycarlz
    heycarlz Posts: 15
    Options
    Well done! An inspiration - it CAN be done =)
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You look great. Now you can show off that nice tattoo. :wink:
  • ilovebiccies
    Options
    you look fantastic....sooo jealous...how did you lose it and tone up so well....PLEEEAAASSSSSSEEEE...SHARE YOUR GYM ROUTINE
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! Good job!!!
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look so great!
  • reang
    reang Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow congrats and keep going! I'm trying to do exactly what you are. I had a son a year and a half ago. In Jan I decided to do something about the extra weight. I weighed 150 and now I'm 129. Still 19lb to go, but at least I just broke my 2 month stand-still.

=) keep it up
  • bebbjeb
    bebbjeb Posts: 134
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Awesome job! How did you do it??!?!
  • Jennie85
    Options
    you look fantastic....sooo jealous...how did you lose it and tone up so well....PLEEEAAASSSSSSEEEE...SHARE YOUR GYM ROUTINE

Well besides eating better i did all my workouts at home ... i dont have time to go to the gym with my REALLY active Girls....*boohoo*
    i did Hip Hop abs every day (45 minutes workout) and then 3 times a week ab ripper X that was about it.... i hit MANY plateaus during those 4.5 months and went up and down with my weight alot.. i think i lot over 50pounds all together (with the weight i regained and lost again ect...) what helped me the most was not to eat sweets i tried to avoid any type of sugar (candy chocolate ect..) and right now i do ''dinner cancelling'' which means i dont eat anything after 5pm. (<< isnt the best way to lose weight but it helps to speed things up ;) )
  • sunnysashka
    sunnysashka Posts: 296
    Options
    and right now i do ''dinner cancelling'' which means i dont eat anything after 5pm. (<< isnt the best way to lose weight but it helps to speed things up ;) )

I do not eat anything after 6 pm for over a year now! And I'm so used to it, can't do different! )) The only thing is that I do not forbid myself to have sweets. But I have them only for breakfast in amount within 500 cals for the entire breakfast :wink:
  • Jennie85
    Options
    i have sweets every now and then to prevent me from binge eating.
  • Shy1979
    Shy1979 Posts: 75
    Options
    You are really inspiring! Congrats!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    WTG Jennie!

I see what you meant about pictures 2 and 3 from the side view not seeming to be much different, it sure as hell was when you did a front view though!

Congratulations on getting back in shape, you've persevered and it's paid off! :flowerforyou:
  • danielle909xx
    danielle909xx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! i hope i can look that great too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!