returning uk mfp' er

Options
Kirdaz
Kirdaz Posts: 12 Member
Hi all, im a recommitted returning mfp 'er and lookin for uk friends for two way help support and advice :-)

Replies

• massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from the U.S., but feel free to add me and expect comments and advice! I need it too, so please do it! I have about 20 friends and only 2 comment on my posts frequently. It's a little disappointing. Any others who chime in with offers, add me as well for two-way street of advice and comments! :heart:
  • nettip
    nettip Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    UK Returner here came back on in December. add me if you wish.
  • Lady_Kayla
    Options
    I'm on my second attempt at MFP joined 28th Jan... Just started the couch to 5k program, i haven't run since i was a kid! have 69lb's to still lose... I am from UK but live in Germany at the moment. I will be back in UK this year though! Feel free to add me for support... it's MFP buddies that make this process more enjoyable and easier to stick to!
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    HI My 2nd attempt on MFP. I rejoined 10 days ago. I live in London.
  • Aepek
    Aepek Posts: 15
    Options
    I've also recently rejoined. Christmas just broke me, but my wedding is coming up soon so no excuses anymore!

Feel free to add me ;-)
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    any UK peeps can feel free to add me
  • AndraSales
    Options
    I've just returned as well so need friends on here that will tell me off for eating rubbish! I'll add you and if anyone else wants to add me please feel free....
  • lorforde
    lorforde Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm already a friend of Kirdaz and am also a returning MFPer having lost 50lbs and putting 20 of those right back up. Would love a few adds that we could have in common to help each other out and make sure this weight stays off!!!!!!