new to group

Options
Hi my name is dawn and I am new to this site I am gonna have a new tool I have to lose 15lbs before hand so I am keeping track of my food with the counter

Replies

• kimbot
    kimbot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello Dawn,

I'm Kim, i've only been here for 10 days now and I haven't been able to stay away. I've made some really cool and motivational friends on here and its easy to monitor your intake. I really hope you enjoy it. Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome! The support here is great! That's what keeps me sort of on track. =):tongue: I've fallen off the wagon recently, but I keep coming back and am getting the encouragement I need. :happy:
    Enjoy the journey! :flowerforyou:
  • krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and I just signed up yesterday. My co-worker told me about this site, she also is using it. I have been trying to lose weight since January and have only lost 10 pds. I'm hoping with some encouragement I can get to my goal!!
  • nicolacunningham
    nicolacunningham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Im new too. Just joined up on Monday and have found the information really helpful. Ive just had my lunch and its really hard when the biscuit tin is on display? Since starting my new job (last November) ive put on nearly a stone :( Im motivated now and will get going.
  • roadchic18
    roadchic18 Posts: 128
    Options
    Welcome Kim!
    Welcome Dawn!

You will definitely find tools, motivation, and all the support you need here on MFP. It's a great place to be. I hope you will find it as helpful as I have. Good luck to you both!
  • Paul76
    Paul76 Posts: 158
    Options
    Welcome Kim and Dawn - you've come to the right place! You'll find lots of motivation and support here. Feel free to friend me for support and motivation along the way. Either way, good luck!