Anyone from Wisconsin?

Options

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hi! Grew up in Racine, lived for a bit in Iowa, Pennsylvania, Milwaukee and have settled in Grafton, WI (just north of Milwaukee). Love WI!!! Especially the change of seasons...so ready for spring to finally be here!
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me!!!! I live in the suburbs between Milwaukee and Racine. I'm always looking for new supportive friends.
  • DebHutton55
    DebHutton55 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Moved back from So Cal to this beautiful snowy land of NE WI, I love it! Living in Mountain area. I have been running this winter on these snowy roads and trails. I bit too icy to run too fast or too far but I just slow down or walk. I don't live close to a gym so have started lifting in the cabin. Challenging to say the least. I have gained what my family calls the Wisconsin 15 lbs. I don't collect friends but do like to actually talk, compare diaries and exercises and encourage and mutually advise. Invite if you feel the same but please don't if you are a collector.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mount Horeb. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm from the Superior area. It's been very cold and snowy here too. But I've been getting to the gym at least 4x a week. :)
  • SuzieMae78
    SuzieMae78 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Here! Appleton :) feel free to add me :)
  • commonnerd195
    Options
    Amherst, here. Soon to be La Crosse. Dear wintergods... STAHP!!!! You tease us with 40s then snow on us again.. Feel free to add me, ladies ;) and good sirs at that!
  • CeCe_711
    CeCe_711 Posts: 35
    Options
    Kenosha! Just moved here from IL!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Sheboygan here but soon to be Shawano area.

Enough with the snow, rain, drizzle stuff. The back lots look like a swimming pool
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    La Crosse. :smile:
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    menomonee falls
  • rpapesr
    rpapesr Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Waukesha WI (just a hop skip and jump West of Milwaukee)
    Hello fellow Wisconsinites! Always accepting dedicated and motivated friends with a good sense of humor.
  • justoutaluck
    justoutaluck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im from Chetek, WI, North West near Eau Claire :) Any one feel free to add me :) We can all use more friends right ???
  • bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    Wausau here. :)
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Rhinelander - we've been getting dumped on since last night. Total of 8 inches expected, WTH is spring????
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I know. March 17th last year, we were all in shorts because it was 80 degrees! I don't think we'll see that again, at least not for some time. This current weather is for the dogs.
  • rachaelsue
    rachaelsue Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Whitehall
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Stevens Point/Wittenberg here. :)
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Born and raised La Crosse, Wisconsin (rode my bike across the bridge to petibone beach!) Moved various places around the US. My seattle friends tease that I'm from "Canada Light" (their name for Wisconsin...or maybe just me???) I'm in the St. Louis area now but still think of Wisconsin as home, dontchaknow! My brother is in Prarie Du Sac and I have cousins in Green Bay, Kiel, Sheboygan Falls.

I'm here daily! Come join me, eh?