Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    whose arms and legs?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have to ask this, but would you date a guy with arms or legs...or maybe both??

No way! Men with limbs can escape!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    2397529205_a8ff77e5b8_z.jpg

♫ Weebles wobble but they don't fall down! ♫

OMG

OMG

Thank you for this..
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I literally laughed out loud at the title. Sort of expected it to be some sort of serious post by some insecure guy with weird arms and legs. I am unable to decide if I still think the post is funny or if I am disappointed...

This is VERY VERY serious.

Ok seriously then, I like arms and legs. Most of the time. I prefer both to have visible muscle definition but they do not need to be gigantic. One of the first things I noticed about my husband was that he had nice looking knees. Seriously, I noticed that and I liked it. Good thing we met during warm weather.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    The last guy with legs i dated walked out on me. So i may be a little biased, but i like them legless now.

And if they don't start out that way... well let's just say she's one of those ladies who doesn't mind changing a man to suit her needs.
    I'm just different. Most women start relationships thinking they'll "fix" a guy. I start them thinking i will damage him just enough to suit my needs.

that is the secret to a happy relationship.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm pretty open minded.
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    They call me Kickstand...
    I'd be impressed if you were taller, short stack.
    DontStopB_Leakin again for the win!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Depends on how big that LEG is....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Depends on how big that LEG is....

^this totally this, but replace LEG with errr...ummm....are the mods up this early?
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    As long as his *ahem* equipment works, the rest is optional...I'm not picky....
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I might be in the minority, but it really doesn't matter.... He's going to open his mouth and *kitten* it all up anyway...
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That third leg is a must. ;)
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm pretty open minded.

freak.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I would start with a guy with arms and legs, and if they become problematic, make sure he has a saws-all around the house. You can alaways trim. You can't put it back.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    This place is weird on Mondays!! Can somebody pass the bath salts. I am too sober for this s#%t
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    If I were you, I would start with a guy with arms and legs, and if they become problematic, make sure he has a saws-all around the house. You can alaways trim. You can't put it back.

tumblr_lmeec8by9o1qdm9rso1_500.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I hate that I have to ask this, but would you date a guy with arms or legs...or maybe both??

I'm not sure if I'm appropriately confused or not, however I do enjoy my man's arms and legs. That being said I know several men missing a bit or a piece here or there and their missing parts or peices don't detract from their hotness. However without legs it's tough to keep them under control:

tumblr_lv8h4mSsla1qc1vfso1_500.gif
  • stepplax
    stepplax Posts: 26
    Options
    If it's this weird after daylight savings... what would Leap Day bring?! Y'all are redonk!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i think he's making fun of the post about freckles, :laugh:
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    i think he's making fun of the post about freckles, :laugh:

:huh: :huh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: