Hi!

Options
Hi everyone! :smile: I just joined today and I'm ready to start my healthy lifestyle. My name is Antoinette and I'm 21 years old. I live in Georgia. I've been struggling with my weight for years now and I want 2013 to be the year I lose weight and finally be happy with myself. I am 5'3 and 163 pounds, trying to get down to around 130. I can't really get out of the house much to move around because there is currently only one car in the family, so it makes it kind of hard. I would love to meet some friends here to encourage me on my journey and of course for me to help them in anyway I can! Wish me luck and good luck to everyone! :heart:

Replies

• alicia_christina
    alicia_christina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi Antoinette! Im just starting out as well. Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me as a buddy on here! Good luck with your goals!
  • Quadzilla4425
    Options
    Welcome and there are many things you can do around your house to help with the weight loss Add me if you want but either way stay focused and make your diet fun and set small daily goals to keep you motivated throughout the day . . good luck