Options
    I'd love to be weight loss buddies!
  • GomesDavid
    Options
    me too ready !! add me :)
  • sfgirl2
    sfgirl2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to buddy up with all of you for support. I am new to MFP and like it a lot. 70lbs to lose. Have a healthy weekend!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hi. I had my third child 5 months ago.. since then I've lost 24lbs and still have a lot to lose. I'm currently 187lbs and my main goal is to be at or beneath 170lbs by the end of February. I'm very motivated right now. lol Hoping we're both successful!! :) Oh.. yeah I'm suggesting you make mini goals for yourself. I have a little celebration for myself every 10 lbs. I just had a celebration for hitting the 180's lol and will do it again when I reach the 170's.. even if the scales say 179.9!! Hehehe!!
  • Eric38877
    Options
    Add me :-)
  • AngieMPayne
    AngieMPayne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New to MFP and am loving it. I'd be happy to help and encourage you IF you'll do the same for me. :)
  • AngieMPayne
    AngieMPayne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would you like to be added to my MFP buddies?
  • scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I did the diet pill bit too. It took me about 2 years to gain almost all of it back. I'm doing it the old fashion this time too. I find that having a huge support group on here keeps me motivated. I'm sending an invite now. Anyone else on here please feel free to add me as well. I log onto here daily. Good luck everyone!
  • keepitoff321
    keepitoff321 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I've been caught in the yo-yo diet loop for a while as well!! I too, joined a few weeks ago, then forgot about keeping up the logs. I'm back to see if I can find some motivation! Thought I would start a group that focuses on changing habits for sustained weight loss. However, I need at least 3 people to get it up and running. Does this sound like something you would be interested in? Or anyone for that matter?
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me, that goes for all of you! Obsessed with MFP and long may it last!! X