ANY JUST WALK WITH LESLIE SANSONE SUCESS STORIES?

I've been walking at home with Leslie Sansone for a few weeks already and have not gain any weight and my belly is a little bit flat but I wonder if this type of exercise can really help me loose my overweight.

Replies

• smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    I have tried the DVDs and like them. So I bought them for my mom, all she likes to do is walk. She has successfully lost weight.

She has a variety of DVDs try the ones with the bands or weights for extra burn.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    I'm not sure what that program is, but any form of exercise, along with healthy eating, will help you lose weight. If walking is all that you can physically do at this point then do that, just trying to increase it as you go on. The more weight you lose and the more fit you get the more you'll be able to do!
  • clhutch76
    clhutch76 Posts: 24 Member
    I love them! I would say that any time you're moving more than you're not ...it's going to help you lose...
    I've been tracking the mile and burn around 115 calories for my size in 20 mins.
  • yeli21
    yeli21 Posts: 1 Member
    I lost some of my baby weight with Leslie's walk video plus a healthy diet. Still have weight to loose but I'm slowly getting there.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    I think I probably have all her dvd's however I lost weight but i do a variety of exercises. I have to say some of her dvds are truly a workout. I love Leslie!
  • mbelle97
    mbelle97 Posts: 37 Member
    I used her videos the last time I lost weight. I just recently started again and I enjoy it. Her websites says you burn about 100 calories per mile and 125 with booster (jogging at the end of each mile).
    I think its an effective workout that you can do anytime.
  • JMM41980
    JMM41980 Posts: 5
    I am using Leslie Sansone's "5 Really Big Miles" dvd.
    I wear a Polar heart rate monitor and so I know it definitely keeps my heart rate in the target zone.
    By the time I am done with five miles, I am sweaty and out of breath and have burned over 1000 calories according to my heart rate monitor, weight, height, age.... etc.

Wednesday will make two weeks that I have been doing her workout. I have lost 3 pounds.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    I thank God for Leslie!! At nearly 300 pounds, her workouts were a starting point for me when I could barely make it through a 2o minute 1 mile workout. n time I was able to to do more and more and eventually made it to the 5 mile workouts!! I lost a lot of weight with her workouts and eating between 1200-1400 calories a day. The benefit for me was the cardio conditioning I got from the workouts and I have lost 114 pounds in a year. :smile: :drinker:

Good luck to you!!
  • bump
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    I thank God for Leslie!! At nearly 300 pounds, her workouts were a starting point for me when I could barely make it through a 2o minute 1 mile workout. n time I was able to to do more and more and eventually made it to the 5 mile workouts!! I lost a lot of weight with her workouts and eating between 1200-1400 calories a day. The benefit for me was the cardio conditioning I got from the workouts and I have lost 114 pounds in a year. :smile: :drinker:

Good luck to you!!

Congrats on your success!!
  • Well I have always been big...but I was bigger my 8th grade year...I did the Leslie Sansone "walk away the pounds" VHS and i was losing 5-6 pounds a week (with a normal diet..just healthy food..no calorie restrictions). but i went back to my normal habits sadly..but its okay because now i am dedicated and motivated. I started Insanity yesterday and its amazing:)
  • carmenah
    carmenah Posts: 5
    Years ago I lost like 30 pounds on Leslie. I have several Leslie DVDs, so I can't remember which one, I think it was walk away the abs. I have recently rededicated my mornings to Leslie after being on a steroid regimen that can put weight on you SO fast. Now when I walk, to do it with 3 lbs hand weights and leg weights, for an extra boost. I also jog the entire boosted walk. I'm trying to get used to it again so I can add Insanity to the mix.

Good luck with Leslie, she really can walk off the pounds!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Bump
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,404 Member
    The majority of my exercise is with leslie sansone. :D 40lbs down!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    I just love her:) she makes me smile!
  • I use her videos all the time. My favorite one is the 5 mile power walk - it's broken down into 5 one mile segments. She keeps the pace at a 12 minute mile in this one and the last two minutes of each mile she 'boosts' it up.

A little jogging.

She's so positive. The steps are easy to follow. Any movement is good movement.

I'm still trying to lose - and I do varied exercises - so I can't say that it the sole reason for my weight loss but I know it's adding to it.

Good Luck.
  • chalyng
    chalyng Posts: 10
    Just wanted to bump this.
    I have been using Leslie 3x per week as well as Jackie Warner 2x oer week for weights.
    I have lost 12 pounds in a month.
    Is there anyone with long term success with Leslie? Any leslie cardio that is more intense?
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    I have leslie sansone and I love her dvds I just need to get back into it again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!