Starting Turbo Fire/Shakeology tomorrow

Options
Tomorrow I am starting a Beach Body Challenge: Turbo Fire and Shakeology. I have been hearing good things from people I know, so I hope it works for me :)

Backstory: In December of 2011 I weighed 180lbs. I am happily down to 154 today. My original goal was to reach 145 by my birthday (Friday, March 8th). I didn't quite reach it, but it gave me motivation to shoot for 130! I haven't been less than 150lbs since 8th grade, so I am very excited for the changes!

Has anyone else done Turbo Fire and/or Shakeology? How did it work for you?

Also, how do I add pictures?

Courtney

Replies

• adsaylor
    adsaylor Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been doing chalean extreme and shakeology together. I love it. Shakeology has cut back my appetite. I have lost 5.8 pounds so far.
  • adsaylor
    adsaylor Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I will message you on what you have to do. Check your messages on myfitnesspal.com.
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    LOVE them both! you will do fantastic....IF you forget about that number on the scale :wink: You are going to build muscle & burn fat but the scale might not move like crazy, but your clothes will fit much better...very soon!

I'm currently doing P90X/Turbo Fire together and I take kickboxing classes just to meet new fitness minded people. We are also training to do the Tough Mudder together-something I NEVER would have thought about doing before P90X and Insanity. Turbo Fire is really fun-the time flies by.

Good luck with it and enjoy it!

Gina
  • courtneyparsons
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I am looking forward to it :)
  • aclark316
    aclark316 Posts: 66
    Options
    i have (and still currently am doing) both!!! love them. almost 30 lbs down!! I have a challenge starting on April 1 through fb if you're interested in checking it out. just let me know!!