A newbie looking to start a group

Options
Hello everyone. :smile:

I Joined back in Feb. but am now just starting to make use of the sites many features. I was hoping to start a group that focuses on changing habits to maintain our new healthy lifestyles. Thought it would be a good way to motivate each other. If it sounds like something you would be interested in, let me know. I need 3 people willing to join to start it up.
Thanks and good luck all.

Corinne

Replies

• UndefinedLoser
    UndefinedLoser Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose and when I'm done, maintain the weight. I'm interested in starting a group with you! Let me know what you think.

-Jas
  • success84
    success84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started my journey to a new lifestyle in January 2012. I lost 40lbs but i want to double that this year and shed 80. So far this year I've played around with the last 10lbs so although i technically have lost weight in the last 2 months, I'm still only 40lbs down lol anyway, i discovered this sight a few days ago and am really excited about it! I'd love to join your circle of friends and help support you in your journey to health and wellness!
  • RamaOtster
    Options
    I would love to be in a group! I am only a couple months in to using mfp but have been losing weight since April after giving birth.

I'm focusing on healthy eating habits and getting some regular exercise in my schedule, even if it's just a few continuous hours of house cleaning lol
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you guys. I have already made quite a few healthy changes/habits and look forward to making more and encouraging others to do the same. Count me in.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I always would like to make changes that are here to stay so any tips that can be shared or I can share would be great! I am somewhat new to MFP and I am trying to live a healthy lifestyle!
  • BrayLanAusMom
    BrayLanAusMom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this also. I "just" had my third child A YEAR AGO (smile) and am truly struggling with the motivation to lose stick to a plan to lose weight. I had twins 3 years ago and dropped the weight instantly it seemed. This time around, not so lucky. I am noticing the physical effects of the extra weight and know I need to do something. I want to live to meet my childrens grand children at least! Anywho...any accountability I can get would be great. This is Day 1 for me...
  • keepitoff321
    keepitoff321 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! that's great! Thanks to all of your replies. Tomorrow I'll get things going with our group. It's getting late here and ya know rest is a very important part of getting fit. :wink:
    Night all. See yas tomorrow.