Drinks after Tough Mudder, Warrior Dash, Rebel Race, etc.

Options
crazedcujo
crazedcujo Posts: 114 Member
I just want to know why these races are sellouts to the "beer" companies... I'm sure the sponsorship is good otherwise they wouldn't do it - but I don't want a beer after a long workout.... I want a couple shots of Jägermeister or Goldschlager or damn even a Captain & Coke.

I'm sure if these races would be much more fun with sponsors like Jager or Absolute Vodka.

The amount of money these races charge they should have a bar service..... but I'll be doing the Tough Mudders this summer and passing on the beer..... but maybe I'll just bring a flask filled with something stronger.

LOL I'm just bored at work and can go for a few shots now....... that is all.

Replies

• 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It tastes so good once it hits your llips....
  • crazedcujo
    Options
    It tastes so good once it hits your llips....

Really? LOLOL
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need a camelback full of your favorite spirited beverage!?
  • 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    He only needs a tiny camelback since his vagina hurts after he has two or three.
  • crazedcujo
    Options
    He only needs a tiny camelback since his vagina hurts after he has two or three.

Dumb®
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    so talk to a distributor of something you like and ask them if they've thought of underwriting a race. maybe email them links to the mudruns.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am with you! I hate beer but a nice shot of Jack would be nice. I've done Rugged Maniac, Run for your Live, and The Electric Run.

This year I am doing R.O.C., Drenched, Rugged Maniac, Run for your lives, Anaheim 5K & Health Faire, and Dirty Girl. There are a few more but I am waiting on funds 1st.

HAPPY RUNNING!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Chainbreaker
    Chainbreaker Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You solved your own problem: be your own distributor. We always do. By the end of a Mudder even the Dos Equis is drinkable (the only other time outside of Mexico), but that is no reason for you not to have your celebration libation of choice.

I do like the bar servie idea though!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My BFF is pretty set on drinking on the drive TO and FROM our race in May.. Then again it's the Dirty Girl Mud run.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    The warrior dash had Miller, which is sex in a canoe, it's not beer. I wan't real beer at the end of my runs. What do you think I do all this running for, my health?