Girl Scout NSV

Options
Ahhh the season.

I bought two boxes from a co-workers daughter. They arrived today.

Thin mints.

I sat here for about 10 minutes before the box was open....

One serving in....

Two servings...........

STOP.

Put it away.

Gave the rest and the other box to a coworker. Maybe when I feel like I don't need to inhale the box to enjoy GSC.... I will buy them again. I'm sure my butt will thank me later!

Replies

• webebeer
    webebeer Posts: 81
    Options
    lol.... I can soooooooooo........... relate to your post............I love GSC the thin mints are my fav also .... I could eat a whole box.... I have passed on buying them for this very reason!!!!
  • Landman3535
    Landman3535 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I cannot put those thin mints down. I try not to buy them because I know I cannot control myself but my husband "being nice" bought me three boxes...wish I could have put them down like you did.

Oh well, I am back on track now!
  • vlwimb84
    vlwimb84 Posts: 15
    Options
    Lol i had a boss of mine offer me a box of samoas last week...took everything in me to turn them down :(
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Oh I know that feeling, I too bought a box of Girl Scout cookies (we had seven co-workers selling them--there was cookies everywhere I turned) and I ate about three before I set them in the break room for all to eat.
  • mjm9003
    mjm9003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats for not mindlessly eating. I'm still learning, so I bought cookies I didn't like for my office from my niece :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!