TurboFire Accountability group!

Calling all Turbo peeps! :) Looking to connect with other TurboFire enthusiasts to connect with to help push eachother to reach our fitness goals and get HOT for summer! :)

Replies

• melissa61974
    melissa61974 Posts: 12 Member
    I would love to join you. I am on week 9 but would love some buddies who do the same workouts.
  • I would love to join a Turbo Fire group, I just started 5 days ago, but it would be nice to have others doing the same thing to motivate me!
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Just started a Turbo Fire hybrid yesterday!
  • I'd love to join. Just started and I'm on day three! :)
  • chaoskitty
    chaoskitty Posts: 29 Member
    I'm on day 14, so far I'm loving the fact that this program has gotten me off the couch and working out almost daily! Most exercise I've done in years!
  • Rands13
    Rands13 Posts: 7 Member
    Just ordered and should have it by Wednesday! Can not wait and would love have others to push me~!
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Count me IN! I am in week 3 :)
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    I just ordered mine this weekend so I'm hoping to get it by Thursday. A friend of mine showed me some of her videos and I am so excited to get started!!! I also ordered a Polar FT4 today. I've been battling with these last 30 pounds for about a year now and I think Turbo Fire is just what I need. SO COUNT ME IN!!!! Thanks for the invitation!!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Check out Turbo Fire Hotties in Groups. We have a weekly chat thread. We're all at different stages. I just finished the 12 week program and will be starting the Advanced classes this evening. I love Turbo Fire, having a lot of fun with it.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Hi Peeps
    after a long hiatus from exercising and a ridiculous amount of weight gain i am ready to come home. I need an accountability group to join and had fantastic success with Turbo Jam in the past (the most fun i ever had working out!) i think my success was influenced by making some friends online who had similar fitness goals. No one in my personal lfe has the same aspirations - they are already happy with their bodies :laugh: .
    I have been a slug long enough and feel emotionally ready to take steps for a healthier life - i am concerned that TF is too intense for me to start out with ... especially at my weight and fitness level.
    Is it okay for me to join you all starting out with TJ until i can move on to TF?

Make it a great day!
    jj
  • Oh my gosh! Look at all you fantastic Turbo peeps eager to get involved! Honestly wasn't expecting this many :) This is GREAT! I've seen some awesome results from this program and having the accountability of a group! How do you girlies want to do this? On here or do you want to get more personal with my Turbo group on Facebook???

184815_384090831673181_1997367256_ncopy.jpg
  • Babygirl928
    Babygirl928 Posts: 378 Member
    I start Turbo fire every monday and then by thursday i fall off the wagon. I DEFINATELY need something to keep me going and accountable. I would rather FB becasue notifications go to my phone and you can see when someone comments. If it's on MFP ...you can't tell unless you remember to go check.....and if I remembered to check I wouldn't need the support LOL
  • SKAKES
    SKAKES Posts: 12 Member
    I am on week 2 and would love to join!! Loving TF!!:love