Slimgenics

Options
I will love to know if someone use Slimgenics sistem to loss weight, I need sopport,

Replies

• SilviaGutierrezRaghu
    SilviaGutierrezRaghu Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :noway: someone know about smilgenic??
  • LozzieWebb
    LozzieWebb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sorry - I've never heard of it :(
  • SilviaGutierrezRaghu
    Options
    Sorry - I've never heard of it :(

thank you, 2 years ago I loss 40 P, with this system, now I am thinking do it again, thank you
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Or you can save the trip to unnecessary land and just try eating at a moderate caloric deficit.
  • SilviaGutierrezRaghu
    Options
    Or you can save the trip to unnecessary land and just try eating at a moderate caloric deficit.

thank you, but I am felling that I need a help my weight is not move down
  • SilviaGutierrezRaghu
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I will love to know if someone use Slimgenics sistem to loss weight, I need sopport,

I've never heard of it, but if it is a weight loss pill, powder that requires you to eat a strict diet I would save my money. Most diet pills require a change in diet. If you can change your diet to get a pill to work, you can change your diet without it. Trust me, I've lost weight with weight loss systems and gained it back because the diet was too strict and I ate like I was starving when it was over. Gained the weight back and more. If you learn to eat right you'll keep the weight off longer. What problems are you having changing your diet?